Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to reenter test scores on tests I am retaking

pritisharmapritisharma Alum Member
in General 477 karma
I would like to erase my old scores and re-enter new ones on the tests I am re-taking . I cannot find a way to do that.

Comments

• nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    I use the "note" feature to record my original score for retake. For instance, in the note I'll write "6/25 168" so that i know what my original take score was.
  • lsatblitzlsatblitz Alum Member
    521 karma
    Select the prep test you want and when you get to Fill In Answer Sheet there's the option to delete the prep test
    7965 karma
    @lsatblitz said:
    there's the option to delete the prep test
    wouldn't recommend ... always good to keep track of original versus retake scores ...
  • pritisharmapritisharma Alum Member
    edited October 2015 477 karma
    @lsatblitz exactly there used to be but I do not see it anymore. @nicole.hopkins thanks. However I really wish there was another set of rows so I could see side-by-side what I got wrong a year back and what has/hasn't improved.
  • DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
    edited October 2015 7468 karma
    I think it’s something to address with @"Alan Cheuk" Hopefully, it’s not too big of a headache for him. Since re-takes really do seem to be a part of a lot of people’s studying strategy, it may be worth while to put it into the Analytics somehow...
    7965 karma
    @"Alan Cheuk" sounds like a good idea--ability to have multiple scores per test?
  • DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
    7468 karma
  • lschoolgolschoolgo Member
    274 karma
    Really need this feature for multiple takes of a PT.
    7965 karma
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    @pritisharma said:
    I would like to erase my old scores and re-enter new ones on the tests I am re-taking . I cannot find a way to do that.
    Made a video for you:
    edited October 2015 274 karma
    But how can one enter take-2 for a PT without erasing the old bubble sheet?

It is useful to have a way to store bubbles for multiple takes of a pt.
  • pritisharmapritisharma Alum Member
    477 karma
    Ahhh ya via analytics ... thanks , not sure why I missed that . Thanks !!! Also please think about providing the capability of entering multiple scores :-) that would be super useful. Right now I will take a picture of my score before I delete it so I can compare.
    12637 karma
    I'll bring it up, thanks guys.

(Also realized I pronounced Analytics wrong..)
    edited October 2015 274 karma
    Nice!... when is the entering bubbles for multiple takes going to be enabled?
    It seems it should be easy to enable.
    12637 karma
    @lschoolgo said:
    Nice!... when is the entering bubbles for multiple takes going to be enabled?

I don't handle that end of the site so I don't have an estimate. You'll have to ask @"Alan Cheuk" :P

(Also when quoting, highlight only the text you're replying to, not the entire thing with the username and all.)
    7965 karma
    @lschoolgo said:
    It seems it should be easy to enable.
    That's quite an assumption! Custom development takes time, and then there are all of the other daily tasks programmers have to handle.

Let's all take a moment to reflect in gratitude for these wonderful, lovely, and entirely FREE tools 7sage makes available to us :D :D :D
    274 karma
    notice how the bubble row for the BR duplicates itself to allow one to enter the BR response. something similar can be done for PT bubble sheet, one only needs to duplicate/replicate the PT bubble sheets.
    @nicole.hopkins said:
    That's quite an assumption! Custom development takes time, and then there are all of the other daily tasks programmers have to handle.