Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Should I do complete PT while taking the lessons,or finish all the lessons first and than do the PT?

imran.ashrafimran.ashraf Member
in General 5 karma
a

Comments

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    Finish all of the lessons before you begin to PT.
  • blueyayfreeblueyayfree Alum Member
    164 karma
    Do the lessons first. In my experience the "diagnostic" tests I took were complete wastes of my time and complete wastes of prep tests.
    12637 karma
    If you're talking about the June 2007 PT, you should do that. It's a diagnostic test for a reason! You're supposed to figure out where you're starting at and see your improvements that way. You can do it here:
    http://7sage.com/lesson/preptest-june-2007
  • 4everchasing4everchasing Alum Member
    edited March 2017 74 karma

Regarding the different courses, Starter pack has access for up to 3 months. If you have 3 months total to study, how long does the curriculum actually take to tackle? If you have between 15-20 hours per week to study? If you only have 3 months to study, is there enough time to take the course and then do PTs? [Please, no answers with how come I have 3 months. I've already been studying for 2 years on and off, taken 2 different courses, etc. I know the mistakes I made in my studying before (which was studying wrong and inconsistently), now i'm very committed to taking the June test. If it becomes impossible, then I will consider delaying.--Apologies for the preemptive rant. I just get super defensive about other people's suggestions on timings (move back or take now; hurry or slow down) since it's a super personal decisions and I've come to learn that only you really know when it's your time. :smile: ]

But my biggest issue is very much timing. I BR at 178-180, but can only seem to PT between 160-161. 163 and 165 on lucky days.

Help, please? I just want to sign up for a course and gooo. See what I've been missing or at least have a guide to follow and keep to it as I continue to study and try to figure out how to move faster through the test while maintaining my accuracy.

Thanks for any and all advice.

12637 karma

@4everchasing said:
    Thanks for any and all advice.

Hey, try to watch dates when you reply, please. This thread is almost two years old. It's best to just make a new thread at that point.

If you only have 3 months, take the LSAT Starter package. You'll be able to get through the CC in 3 months, but we (of course) don't recommend it. There's lots of study materials on the forums you can look over too:
    https://7sage.com/forums/categories/study-guides