Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SCORE

harrismeganharrismegan Member
in General 2074 karma
I have not gotten mine yet.

This is slow torture.
I feel bad for my family members who have had to listen to me for the past hour and a half.

Comments

• cacrv567cacrv567 Alum Member
    171 karma
    LIKE HOW MUCH LONGER. THOSE ICONS HAVE BEEN GRAY FOR.E.V.E.R.
    171 karma
    I think I'm going to do some games to calm my nerves and prepare for the inevitable dec test I will have to take ugh
  • harrismeganharrismegan Member
    2074 karma
    @cacrv567 said:
    I think I'm going to do some games to calm my nerves and prepare for the inevitable dec test I will have to take ugh
    bahahaha I feel yeah! totally BR-ing right now.
    Actually it's more like.... BR question, check LSAC, check e-mail, check 7Sage discussion..... BR question, repeat!
    171 karma
    yeah I lied. I can't do anything. I give up, I'm going to watch 30 rock until that damn email gets in my inbox
    171 karma
    I really hope we get these scores tonight, because otherwise I'm going to be a disaster at work tomorrow yikes
  • 7sagelsatstudent1807sagelsatstudent180 Alum Member
    932 karma
    Came to my email less than an hour ago... Don't go to sleep not knowing
  • lpadr009lpadr009 Free Trial Member
    379 karma
    i wonder if east sideeee gets scores first
  • aaabbbcccaaabbbccc Alum Member
    edited October 2015 136 karma
    Waiting for this is killing me... Because I am so nervous already, I feel like my heart will explode before I get to see my score tonight...
    2074 karma
    @cacrv567 said:
    I really hope we get these scores tonight, because otherwise I'm going to be a disaster at work tomorrow yikes
    UGH when I found out at lunch it was coming today I was a wreck.
    2074 karma
    @"lsat_321" said:
    Waiting for this is killing me... Because I am so nervous already, I feel like my heart will explode before I get to see my score tonight...
    ahaha right!!!!!!!
  • leonsmoneyleonsmoney Member
    280 karma
    So happy right now!! Diagnostic was a 153. Did about 35 PTs and LG bundle twice. Average PT was 163 but my last three before test day were 167s. The LG practice helped. My goal was to break 160. I got a 165!!!! So grateful for 7sage and all the wonderful people here. JY you're the man!! Cheers all
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    Grats @leonsmoney!!
  • deleted accountdeleted account Free Trial Member
    393 karma
    165 Feb -> 170 June -> 178 Oct!
  • ENTJENTJ Alum Inactive ⭐
    3658 karma
    @josephellengar You're a boss.
  • fishtwentyfivefishtwentyfive Free Trial Member
    227 karma
    i got a 176
    self-studied 100%
    only ever bought the LSAC official PT sets
  • Sheri123Sheri123 Alum Member
    1196 karma
    Congratulations to those of you who met your goal! Awesome job kylemitchellx can you give us a little more detail about achieving the 176? How long did you study? How many months, hours a week, and how many practice tests did you do? Did you purchase a 7Sage course or just use the discussion board? Thanks in advance.