Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How many watches can you bring into the test center??

gyoo01gyoo01 Member
in General 56 karma
I know there was a discussion thread going on about the 180 watch or just a test watch in general... But, I wanted to get a confirmation. Is it okay to bring multiple watches?
I was going to order the 180 watch.... but, I guess they ran out of inventory or something because the watch is on back order.. So, I am wondering whether anyone has brought 3+ watches, set them all for 35 minutes, and used them for each different section?
I would really appreciate all the answers! Thank you!

Comments

• nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @gyoo01 said:
    Is it okay to bring multiple watches?
    Rules state you are allowed one analog watch on your desk. Practice with one. There's no magic bullet. Plenty of us underperformed WITH a real 180 watch, so, don't over-hype it.
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    How big are your pockets?
    7965 karma
    @Pacifico I believe your question is, how strappy is your trenchcoat?

• Artwork94Artwork94 Free Trial Member
    edited November 2015 140 karma
    The 180 watch is pretty nice, not gonna lie, but it certainly didn't help me get a good score lol #decemberretake
  • gyoo01gyoo01 Member
    56 karma
    @nicole.hopkins That picture is da best! Thanks for the humor :) I will go with a simple analogue watch
  • LSATKingsmanLSATKingsman Alum Member
    edited November 2015 1024 karma
    I think I remember seeing no more than 2,309 somewhere on the LSAC website but I can't find it now. Call it safe and keep it under 2,000.

Really though If you are cutting it that close with time I think you are better off not looking at a watch and just focusing on just the questions...
    7965 karma
    @gyoo01 said:
    That picture is da best!
    That's actually a picture of @Pacifico so I will pass along the compliment