Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Studying LG for two days in a row

E.T.90066-1E.T.90066-1 Alum Member
edited April 2014 in General 377 karma
I have noticed that the reason why I cannot increase from mid 150's to 160's is that I suck at gouging games! Do you think that if I do nothing but grouping games for an entire week my LR and RC score might drop?

Comments

• elliottcovertelliottcovert Free Trial Member
    33 karma
    Certainly not. Think of it this way: it's not as if you have a predetermined amount of correct answers on each test and hence that the only question is how you distribute them (which would mean higher on LG = lower on RC/LR). You can increase your skills on grouping games without decreasing your score on RC or LR. It's kind of like building muscle: getting a stronger back doesn't mean that you'll end up with weak legs or arms. The only way you'd see a drop in the scores for your other sections would be to neglect them for a long, long time.
  • ONuellaOONuellaO Alum Member
    210 karma
    I agree with @elliottcovert but maybe not for an entire week? You don’t have to do an entire PT but i would recommend one timed LR and RC just to keep those skills fresh.