Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you ever noticed large gains while changing nothing?

UsernameChangeUsernameChange Free Trial Member
in General 349 karma
I had a diagnostic of 156 in June. By end of September I was averaging 167/168 range. I didn't do as well as I hoped on October exam so decided to retake in december. I have been testing again and scored a 169,170,and 174 respectively on my last 3 tests. This is obviously great news, however, I haven't changed anything up such really such as drilling,new methods, etc aside from a small focus on RC which has been my weak spot but I haven't really improved there much. My biggest improvement has been on LR actually although I've done nothing other than PTs and BR to work on it. Has anyone else seen these types of improvements just "happen"?lol Whatever is happening I hope it keeps up until December 5th.

Comments

• PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    It's called learning... Keep it up!
  • allergicallergic Alum Member Inactive Sage
    edited November 2015 246 karma
    Yes, practice leads to improvement. Sounds like you're doing it properly.
  • danielznelsondanielznelson Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4181 karma
    This was pretty much how you could characterize my progress. I guess our brains gradually and subtly synthesize everything together and a major boom in scores results. Definitely not a fluke and don't stop what you're doing!