Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PT 76 arrived this morning

Sheri123Sheri123 Alum Member
in General 1196 karma
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know I got PT 76 this morning - I ordered in Sept when I ordered my 10 actual LSAT series books from LSAC, so if you ordered & haven't gotten it yet, it should be coming soon. Now to decide if I go ahead & take it or save it for a week or two before the Dec exam.

Comments

• AlejandroAlejandro Member Inactive ⭐
    2424 karma
    I got it yesterday. I ordered 2 copies and only got one though :(
  • Accounts PlayableAccounts Playable Live Sage
    3107 karma
    @Alejandro

I think there is a lawyers are bad at math joke somewhere in there haha
  • gyoo01gyoo01 Member
    edited November 2015 56 karma
    @Alejandro That happened to me too!! So I called the LSAC, and a lady there said she would send out another copy right away. That another copy arrived today. So, give them a call and get what you paid for :)
  • LARamsNationLARamsNation Member
    592 karma
    Wait, where can you buy PT 76 on their site? I cant find it :(
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    edited November 2015 12637 karma
    @movanation said:
    Wait, where can you buy PT 76 on their site? I cant find it :(

Go to LSAC's shop, choose "The Official LSAT PrepTests" and choose 76 from there.
  • ryungnamryungnam Member
    19 karma
    I didn't know I could order it on the LSAC website, so I ordered it on Amazon prime about a week ago even though it said it's currently out of stock and will deliver it as soon as it becomes available - it hasn't even been shipped yet ): How long does it take for the PT to arrive if you order it on the LSAC website?
  • sean.marzsean.marz Alum Member
    181 karma
    @ryungnam I ordered 76 at the beginning of the week and just got the tracking info saying it will be delivered on the 18th. Not sure if being in Canada affects the time it takes to get to my door, but I ordered 75 from Amazon.ca at the same time and it's supposed to be here on the 16th, so not a huge difference.
  • selenaa.c.59selenaa.c.59 Member
    14 karma
    I was wondering what is the difference between ordering an actual copy and the pdf files of the Oct LSATs that are available on their website?
  • twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma
    Any clue if Cambridge will sell PT76 pdf?
  • ryungnamryungnam Member
    19 karma
    Thank you @sean.marz ! (: I guess I'll wait a few more days before ordering it from the LSAC then!
  • DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
    7468 karma
    @twssmith said:
    Any clue if Cambridge will sell PT76 pdf?
    There’s a message on the site stating that their PDFs will no longer be available in the near future (nothing more specific than that). Given that info, it’s entirely possible that they won’t be providing PT 76 in PDF form. It’s purely conjecture, but it is true that the PDF LSAT is going the way of the dodo. In 10 years, they’ll probably be collector’s items.
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    @selenaa.c.59 said:
    I was wondering what is the difference between ordering an actual copy and the pdf files of the Oct LSATs that are available on their website?
    One is a hard copy and one is on your computer so you can print out unlimited copies for your clean copy BR and such.