Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tomorrow! Monday Morning BR Group: Nov 16th: (PT53) 11:00 AM EST!

DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
edited November 2015 in Study Groups 7468 karma

...for Group BR

MONDAY, November 16th at 11AM ET: PT53

Click here to join this conversation: https://join.skype.com/tLgIUSlQDEPg

Note: That 11 AM start time is EASTERN STANDARD TIME. So if you’re on the west coast, that’s an 8:00 AM.

Be sure to announce in the comments which group(s) you’re planning on attending.

Note:

• For the newbies: Add me on Skype, using handle dmlevine76 and PM your email for Google Hangout.
  • For the regulars: If for some reason you're not in the group conversation[s] already, just message me on Skype.
  • For everyone: take the PT under timed conditions; BR as you are able; join us for all or part of the call—everyone is welcome.
  • Note: For the purposes of the call, we like to check our group blind review score together at the very end of the call :) So at least don't say ... "No guys, really, it's D, I checked it."
  • These groups work best when folks from ALL stages of prep and with all different goals join in! Not just for "super-preppers" and definitely not just for the casual LSATer (does such a person exist?).
  • The only expectation anyone has for these calls is for you to have fun and ask questions as you desire. We are just a bunch of LSAT lovers who gather via Skype and intellectually slaughter each test.

Comments