Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Last Minute Score Drop (RC Issues)

dj768083724dj768083724 Alum Member
in General 112 karma
So this is a slight spin off of a different post reading RC. On Sunday I had a huge score drop from my high of 162 back down to 150. My clean copy BR was 176.

The break down was -7/-8 on LR -15 on LG and -14 on RC. LG I completely understood the score drop, a couple of bi-conditionals I wasn't familiar with and caused me to freeze. I BR and I feel fairly confident that if I see these issues again I will know what to do.

However, this is actually reflective of an overall trend I am seeing here. I've seen my LR improve significantly and I am fairly consistent w/ -7/8 and this was certainly and LG outlier and I'm usually seeing -3 or so. But I have just not seen RC improve, and it's stayed roughly -10 since day one. My diagnostic had me at -8 which would have put me at pretty decent shape for test day in Dec.

So far it's been either accuracy or speed. If I go for accuracy, I'm down -13/14. If I'm going for speed I've seen -10. As the PT have progressed I feel like both have steadily gotten worse and I can't tell whether the sections are just actually more difficult or my strategy is getting more and more off-base. Any ideas how to shore this up in the next couple of weeks?

Comments