Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RC tutoring from 7sage

jrkovalsjrkovals Alum Member
edited March 2014 in Reading Comprehension 183 karma
Has anyone tired the RC tutoring from "Graeme Blake- "a tutor form 7sage ( you can find him under the resources tab and sub-tab tutoring ). It suggest people do at least one hour with him specifically in regards to RC. Im just wondering if anyone tried this. If so what they thought? I need get my RC score up! lol. I have gotten my LR and LG scores to consistently to reach the bare minimum of what i want them to be. But my RC section is lacking in this consistency and i n general accuracy. I'll do anything to improve my RC correctness by like 35% lol!

Thanks to future respondents

Jake.

Comments

• David WayneDavid Wayne Free Trial Member
    edited March 2014 571 karma
    He's making a special RC course. Email him. I'd be interested in getting your feedback if possible.
  • jrkovalsjrkovals Alum Member
    183 karma
    oh wow. good to know. do you when it is supposed to be ready
    571 karma
    Not sure. Get in touch with him via email, he's super friendly.
    edited March 2014 183 karma
    Great. Do you have his email? Its not listed on the tutoring page.I emailed JY. If you don't have it hopefully I can get it from him..
    edited March 2014 571 karma
    graeme@lsathacks.com

He'll prob offer a discount if you mention 7sage

183 karma
    Great! Thanks. If I end up going through with it, ill let you know how it is.
    571 karma
    Please do. I'm taking June
  • Llaima01Llaima01 Free Trial Member
    230 karma
    jrkovals-1,
    Did you get in touch with Graeme? I am super close to mastering RC; I could use some help with a couple of obstacles I am facing. Please let me know. Thanks!
    edited April 2014 183 karma
    I did get in touch with him. This is how he described his one hour tutoring session:

Graeme:

In the RC session I do a few things:

1. Teach you how to read more effectively
    2. Show you how I view passages in general
    3. Apply both of these to a sample passage

That takes about an hour, and covers pretty much everything I have to say about RC.

I haven't gone through with a tutoring session. Although, I do want to and there's a good chance I will in the future.

• NellysLSATNellysLSAT Alum Member
    186 karma
    does he tutor via Skype?
    571 karma
    Yes, he does it via skype
  • ArchiebootsArchieboots Alum Member
    155 karma
    Is the price for the tutoring $120?
  • NellysLSATNellysLSAT Alum Member
    edited May 2014 186 karma
    thanks David!
    sounds like something to take advantage of.
    230 karma
    Cool! Thank you so much for quick your response!
    230 karma
    I went ahead with a 1-hour tutoring session with Graeme Blake and it was super useful. He is certainly an expert and explains things very well. He provided some practical tips that I can apply right away but also gave me insight specific to my "RC situation" that I am trying to digest and implement on the RC passages. I would definitely recommend him as a tutor if you have RC questions/issues, or any other LSAT sections for that matter. He is extremely knowledgeable. BTW, prior to my meeting, I emailed him my specific questions and provided examples including PT# as well as question(s) #s. I would recommend you do the same if you contact him. This is how you can make the most of the tutoring session. An hour flies by! I hope this is helpful to you guys. If you have specific questions, or would like further details, feel free to contact me.