Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PT70+ and Logic Games

Hi all:

I've noticed my LG score change from -3/-4 to -7 (on average) for PT's 67, 68, 70. Now, I know the more recent PT's are a tad different (some games have a cute little twist in them); nonetheless, this increase in incorrect answers just took me from a 159/160 to a 156 :(

The issue presented is that I DO NOT want to touch the games on the remaining PT's (71-75), Since i am taking those this week-
I've done the fool-proof method to perfect the questions missed on the games attempted in PT's 67-70, but i am looking for a better way to secure me mastering those 'cute little twists' the games got me on.

Any insight?

Taking the December LSAT.

Comments

• sean.marzsean.marz Alum Member
    181 karma
    Over the next week, make sure you read the rules twice. First write them out individually and then make inferences/chain together/set up boards then go through and read the rules again to make sure you are not missing anything. The PTs in the 60s were easy and so formulaic that one could fly through them once you figured out what type of game it was. Now there has to be more attention to detail. I've noticed that I have dropped 1-2 points on average too, which highlights my need to not just 'go through the motions'.

Good luck!