Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quick Question

LSATKingsmanLSATKingsman Alum Member
in General 1024 karma
I have not taken any of the PT's in the 60's or 70's except for PT62. As far as games go I do not want to miss something because I have never even seen a game like it, although I am sure it will still happen. What I mean by this is that the Circle game (for instance) is very unique so I have made sure I really have that game down. Are there any other games types that don't follow our normal set-ups? Also has their been any type of trend for games in the later PT'S? My last week I am really only going over stuff I want to review but am doing games games from Pt's that I have not seen yet in the lower PT Range <30. So anything dire I should see games wise in the most recent 25 PT's?

As always thank you. Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving

Comments

• NYC12345NYC12345 Alum Inactive Sage
    edited November 2015 1654 karma
    @LSATKingsman said:
    I have not taken any of the PT's in the 60's or 70's except for PT62.
    You haven't taken the recent exams and you are taking the exam next Saturday? That sounds like a calamity in the making. I highly suggest that you go over the LR sections in the 70s, so you are comfortable with the more recent exams. People do exaggerate on the degree of differences in the 70s, but there are definitely subtle changes in my opinion.
  • 2RARE2CARE2RARE2CARE Member
    248 karma
    I definitely wouldn't write December if I didn't Atleast take all of the 60s and 70s with thorough review. Idk what your goal score is and where your tryna go, but it doesn't seem advisable regardless. Nonetheless, I've heard of kids from shit law schools going corporate from being #1 in their class.
  • NYC12345NYC12345 Alum Inactive Sage
    1654 karma
    @2RARE2CARE said:
    Nonetheless, I've heard of kids from shit law schools going corporate from being #1 in their class.
    There is no way to predict your class rank.
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @alexandergreene93 said:
    You haven't taken the recent exams and you are taking the exam next Saturday? That sounds like a calamity in the making.
    Big time.