Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Final Week Study Plans December 2015 LSAT

Alright ladies and fellas, we have 6 days until game day. Just wondering what people think of the study regimen for the last few days.

Crunch hard? Rest hard? Day-On/Day-Off?

I'm thinking of going way hard until Thursday, and a very light day Friday, but I have also been advised not to.

Opinions? Your plans?

Comments

• sean.marzsean.marz Alum Member
    edited November 2015 181 karma
    You can't cram for this test. It's not like you're going to have any major breakthroughs in 6 days, and the risk for shaking your confidence or burning out is very high by cramming in this final stretch.

I plan on doing a bunch of timed/untimed LG and a few rc passages here and there. Gotta just be positive, as relaxed as possible, and pray to the lsac gods that I perform just like I have been over my past 7 PTs.
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @"Mike Stone" said:
    going way hard until Thursday
    Yikes.
    @sean.marz said:
    and the risk for shaking your confidence or burning out is very high by cramming in this final stretch.
    Amen.

Chill out and get some exercise. Bone broth. Bee pollen. MCT oil. Eye of the tiger.
  • Camila.M.Camila.M. Free Trial Member
    edited November 2015 41 karma
    I'm not going "hard" per say...as in I'm not trying to ingrain anything new or wrack my brain on questions that at this point are a coin toss. You definitely can't cram for the LSAT.

HOWEVER, I am doing 1 simulated PT (full with 6 sections) on Wednesday and 3 training days of 4 timed sections with breaks in between. Only to solidify my pacing (specifically for RC) and get as confident as possible about my general timing strategy. I'll also probably glance over all my past diagrams for LG and do a writing session.

My reviews will be relaxed. I'm going to make them fun and take note of how far I've come. A sprinkle of yoga classes, plenty of exercise, a massage spa day on Friday, and 9:30 bedtime alarms. Hella blasting of Lose Yourself. Boom.
  • Mike StoneMike Stone Member
    111 karma
    @Camila.M. said:
    Hella blasting of Lose Yourself. Boom.
    if i retake in february, i'm gunna have to try this. i thought that only worked before hockey games lol.