(Updated time) December Test Takers! Tonight! Pep Rally! | 9pm ET

DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
edited December 2015 in Study Groups 7468 karma
We’re 3 days away people. We should celebrate our effort!

Celebrate? But the test is 3 days away?

I’m not saying it’s time to break open the bottle of Krug you’ve had saved for the past 4 years, but I think it’s important to celebrate the effort one takes independent of any sort of outcome. You’ve all worked so hard these past few days/weeks/months/years/decades/centuries/Millenia. It seems silly not to honor that effort before the actual LSAT Day. It also helps to make the actual LSAT Day less of just about "the most pivotal moment of my life" and more of just another preptest.

What should we talk about? Any thing you want. You can talk about how your mom still does your laundry if you want. But if you need things to talk about:

How has the LSAT prep process changed you?
What are you going to miss about LSAT prep?
What are you NOT going to miss about LSAT prep?
What’s your favorite J.Y. moment in your prep?
What LSAT question/passage/game is the bane of your existence?
What LSAT question/passage/game taught you the most?
What are you planning to do the night before the test?
What are you planning to do the morning of the test?
What are you planning to do AFTER the test?

But again, talk about whatever you want to talk about. The point is for people who’ve been part of a similar journey to get together to talk about that journey. Hope to see you there!

Wednesday, Dec. 2 at 9PM ET: PEP RALLY

Click here to join this conversation: https://join.skype.com/wGTZaVjudu5m

Please click the link and comment if you plan on participating.

Note:

• For the newbies: Add me on Skype, using handle dmlevine76 and PM your email for Google Hangout.
  • For the regulars: If for some reason you're not in the group conversation[s] already, just message me on Skype.
  • For everyone: take the PT under timed conditions; BR as you are able; join us for all or part of the call—everyone is welcome.
  • Note: For the purposes of the call, we like to check our group blind review score together at the very end of the call :) So at least don't say ... "No guys, really, it's D, I checked it."
  • These groups work best when folks from ALL stages of prep and with all different goals join in! Not just for "super-preppers" and definitely not just for the casual LSATer (does such a person exist?).
  • The only expectation anyone has for these calls is for you to have fun and ask questions as you desire. We are just a bunch of LSAT lovers who gather via Skype and intellectually slaughter each test.

Comments

• DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
    7468 karma
    Bump to let people know we’re pushing this back an hour to 9pm EST (6pm PST). Hope to see you there!
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    Yay!
  • truekauaitruekauai Alum Member
    71 karma
    I will be there!
  • sean.marzsean.marz Alum Member
    edited December 2015 181 karma
    Thanks to everyone who was on the call. Saturday's a big day but it is the one we've been preparing for for a long time! Dave said it best, try to enjoy your time with the LSAT. I hope you all receive the scores you're looking for :)

DON'T LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS

text