Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Good Luck Everyone!

mikemike Free Trial Member
in General 540 karma
Hey Everyone -- Just wanted to hop on to wish you all the best this Saturday --

Also wanted to try and offer one more small bit of motivation/inspiration in case anyone needs it --

This is a clip of a speech by Robert Kennedy that I often reach for when my spirits need a bit of a pick me up -- whatever your political affiliations may be, I’m sure you can agree with his hopes and ideals --

To be perfectly honest, I am not, personally, that interested in the LSAT --

The reason I teach it is to be in the company of people like you.

J.Y. and I have talked in the past about the fact that many of the students working with us today are going to be the people that lead the world tomorrow (not in those cheesy words :)) -- to me, it is just amazing that my abilities with this random standardized test have lead me here --

The test will be the culmination of your efforts, but it will not be the biggest of your obstacles -- you’ve already passed those, when you decided not to be satisfied with your diagnostic, and when you chose to spend all those hours preparing for the exam when you could have been doing something else, and in all the countless similar decisions you’ve made throughout your life.

Saturday is the day you want to be aggressive in getting your just reward.

So, I wish you all the very best. A fundamental (dare I say, “necessary”) characteristic of success is the ability to embrace challenges, and this too, like many other things, is a force of habit. There is nothing to fear -- the test will be just like all the ones you’ve seen before, and worst comes to worst you can just take it again. Embrace the challenge, take it to the questions, and again, make sure you get the score that you deserve. Good luck, everyone!

Comments

• nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @mike said:
    Saturday is the day you want to be aggressive in getting your just reward.

Thanks, Mike.

• Sheri123Sheri123 Alum Member
    1196 karma
    Thank you Mike.
  • Julia LJulia L Alum Member
    354 karma
    Thank you so much. This is so encouraging :)
  • splitterhopefulsplitterhopeful Alum Member
    340 karma
    Maybe once there are enough 7Sagers in high places, we'll become the focus of conspiracy theorists a la Skull and Bones. I won't mention here the initiation rites or what the "7" *really* stands for... Alex Jones' head might explode.
  • kaytheehkaytheeh Member
    132 karma
    you mean its got nothing to do with Aeschylus' 7? I kid i kid
  • johnmelconjohnmelcon Free Trial Member
    21 karma
    Thanks Mike. Your book and JY's videos have been my constant companions these last 2 months. Gonna miss you guys after tomorrow, I suppose. Here's to 175 though.
  • priyank2010priyank2010 Free Trial Member
    8 karma
    Thank you Mike, JY, and Nicole. You three are amazing. No words can express how grateful myself and other students are for all the resources you three have provided.
  • nessa.k13.0nessa.k13.0 Inactive ⭐
    4141 karma
    Thank you Mike and J.Y.!!! 7Sage and the LSAT Trainer have helped me so much!