Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thank God LG is the last section in my "PT 77"

jyang72jyang72 Alum Member
in General 844 karma
Jesus Christ, I am usually good at LG but the third game totally threw my off and I was literally blank for 3 mintues and had to jump to G4. Thank god there are only 5 questions!

Comments

• 84 karma
    I did the same but I found Game 4 to be difficult as well. Was it actually hard or did I just panick?
  • splitterhopefulsplitterhopeful Alum Member
    340 karma
    I actually found the second game a little annoying also. Keep in mind though that there will be a gentler curve to compensate if they are fair at all.
  • jyang72jyang72 Alum Member
    844 karma
    @navarro.danessa, I thought G4 is not so bad but I drew wrong inference which sucked me lots of time, eventually I think I got all of them, but too much time. I did well in G1 and G2. But G3 threw me off again. That totally ruined my mood. I literally could not focus on my writing section at all after LG section. :(
    844 karma
    @splitterhopeful I know!!! Hopefully there is a curve!
  • mimimimimimimimi Free Trial Member
    368 karma
    G4 was highly restrictive so questions were a breeze. But I agree it's easy to mess up the set up.
  • joannewujoannewu Member
    53 karma
    @jyang72 @mimimimi how did you guys set it up? i went with a chart
    368 karma
    the first and third group members were fixed by deduction. The 2nd group has a few alternative combos. The part that's easy to mess up is their position within each committee.
  • djohn170djohn170 Free Trial Member
    edited December 2015 12 karma
    mimimimi, are you talking about the "leader" question where one person had to be leader, or a different one? I cleared my brain but I had two LG sections, I can't remember all the games...
    368 karma
    Yes secretary and treasurer.
    12 karma
    Is that the "hard" one everyone is talking about?
    12 karma
    What was the topic of G3 everyone is moaning about?
  • selenaa.c.59selenaa.c.59 Member
    14 karma
    Does anyone remember how many questions in G4? I remember randomly circling 2 of them, and HARD GUESSING 3. So...
    368 karma
    Wxyz pick your favorite is the 3rd game that we all hate.
    368 karma
    G4 had probably 6 starting from 18. I remember this because I had to skip G3.
    12 karma
    The only one I remember having difficulty on was the criminal one, towns P/Q that was M-Fri. That was the fake section, please tell me that was the fake section.
    368 karma
    Fake.
    12 karma
    OH! I know the one you are talking about! I finally remember! I felt that one was the easier of the two LG sections, maybe that is a bad sign.. It took me a while to understand it because the way the question was written was so bad! I think I guess on one just because of time.
    368 karma
    Good for you if you just had to guess on one! I actually understood the game fine but I was trying to figure out a way to solve it quickly but failed...
  • kennedybjkennedybj Alum Member
    697 karma
    Honestly I only had a problem with 1 of the G 3 questions. I don't think it was any more difficult than the PT 76 difficult game. If you went through the answer choices of each question, it was easy to figure out. I finished the other sections with 15 minutes left so I was able to spend more time on this game.
    12 karma
    @Kennedy, exactly! It was best not to map it out because it was all written out for you. I had time to spare after 1,2 and 4 so I was just testing answers.
    844 karma
    @kennedybj good for you. I spent too much time on G4 which is relatively easier than G3
  • johnmelconjohnmelcon Free Trial Member
    21 karma
    I had two games sections. Is the real set that you guys are talking about the one with the office selection game i.e. XYWZ? I found both of my LG sections to be quite difficult.
  • EcceRomeEcceRome Alum Member
    26 karma
    XYWZ was real. That's the one they're talking about.
This discussion has been closed.