Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any ideas on how to not worry/constantly think about Dec LSAT

kennedybjkennedybj Alum Member
in General 697 karma
I just can't stop worrying and think about the Dec LSAT I just took. I feel like I absolutely crushed it but there are so many what ifs. I'm even dreaming about it...

Comments

• kaytheehkaytheeh Member
    132 karma
    check the 7Sage forum. No, really.
  • Nanchito-1-1Nanchito-1-1 Yearly Member
    edited December 2015 1762 karma
    Go for a run, lift weights, take a nap, hang out with fam or friends, play with your pet, get laid, if you work, focus on work, go shopping/browsing, look up Ed Gein... among other things.
  • Accounts PlayableAccounts Playable Live Sage
    3107 karma
    Lots and lots of bourbon

@nanchito if we are going to look up serial killers, I'd recommend Ted Bundy. At least he went to law school LOL
  • Nanchito-1-1Nanchito-1-1 Yearly Member
    1762 karma
    @"Accounts Playable" I wonder what he got on his lsat.
  • kennedybjkennedybj Alum Member
    697 karma
    @nanchito they were "mediocre" he wrote a big rant just because of that on how his scores didn't reflect how good of a lawyer he could be lol
  • Artwork94Artwork94 Free Trial Member
    140 karma
    Just chill, its out of your control! I made myself so crazy after the Oct LSAT and I promised I wasn't gonna do it this time, and I feel much better so far :)
  • splitterhopefulsplitterhopeful Alum Member
    340 karma
    I've given up trying to fight it. :p I keep trying to remember how many I might have guessed in each section, how many I might have missed, checking different curve charts, running cumulative probability computations for different numbers of guesses, etc. I doesn't help that my hunch is I'm EXACTLY on the score of my target given fair luck distribution and a -12 curve. I'm teetering on the verge of the 75% percentile for the schools I've been most realistically hoping for.
    edited December 2015 340 karma
    Did you know Ted Bundy got a letter of rec to law school from the Governor of his state? Craziness.
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    Yes.

You need to stop talking about it. Stop writing forum posts about it. Stop thinking about it. Stop reading about it. Whenever a Dec 2015 LSAT-related thought comes into your mind, think about something else. Anything else.

The biggest mistake I made after my first take was obsessing about the test. To be honest, I'm not even thinking about this last test. And I'm much happier for it.
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    How about do your applications so you're not even more behind the 8 ball?
    697 karma
    @Pacifico said:
    How about do your applications so you're not even more behind the 8 ball?
    Words to live by right here
    340 karma
    I've been thinking these past few days about the South Park episode where Cartman attempts to cryogenically freeze himself in a snowbank for 2 months so he doesn't have to live with the agony of waiting for the Wii to be released...
    697 karma
    @splitterhopeful i guess the wait for LSAT scores is minimal compared to how long we had to wait for Stars Wars Battlefront...
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @kennedybj said:
    Stars Wars Battlefront...
    Or Fallout 4 !
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    @nicole.hopkins said:
    @kennedybj said:
    Stars Wars Battlefront...
    Or Fallout 4 !

Half-Life 3 though...
    edited December 2015 697 karma
    @nicole.hopkins @"Dillon A. Wright" Or the iphone 6s.....oh wait
    340 karma
    I don't have a PS4... I hear they're evil and make time disappear hours at a time, if not days.