Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why are my questions not being answered?

in General 199 karma
Why are my questions not being answered? People who posted later than me seem to get a response first, and this has happened to me on several occasions. What's going on?

Comments

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    People either aren't seeing them or don't know the answer. If your question isn't being answered after 12 hours, bump your thread to the top or PM me so I can assign a mentor to it.
  • c.janson35c.janson35 Free Trial Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    2398 karma
    @Pacifico is usually on first call... Anything he can help you with?
  • 199 karma
    I would like to know how to diagram Q#19, Sec5 from Sept 2009 LSAT. I've been looking at this question for hours and still don't see how to connect these ideas to make it a sufficient assumption
    12637 karma
    September 2009? Do you mean October or December? There wasn't a Sept. 2009 LSAT.
  • DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
    7468 karma
    Nor is there ever a section 5 on a preptest
    edited December 2015 2398 karma
    A good rule to follow when you're seeking help with a specific question is to include the prep test number (or preferably a link to the video) so that the person looking doesn't have to do extra work. It also helps to be accurate with the section numbers. Both of these issues are probably holding you back at the moment as PTs have only 4 sections.
  • 199 karma
    PT58, sept 2009. The question is about democracy and popular artwork
    2398 karma
    BD-->RWM
    Gris believes: PAUBG
    -------------------
    Gris /BD

SA: PAUBG--->/RWM

This links as such: PAUBG-->/RWM-->/BD

We know that Gris believes PAUBG; thus, Gris /BD.

For what it's worth. This question is from section 4.
  • kennedybjkennedybj Alum Member
    697 karma
    @c.janson35 working overtime lol I must say the 7sage community is awesome! Go us!
    12637 karma
    This question is from PT58.S4.Q19 (Oct. 2009)
    http://7sage.com/lsat_explanations/lsat-58-section-4-question-19/
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    We don't answer questions in the order they are asked, we answer questions we have answers to first and the less legwork we have to do to answer those questions the sooner we answer them. The mentors, sages and other users are using our own precious free time to help people out within this community because we believe in this community and it has helped us and we not only want to return the favor, but also to see other people succeed. So if you feel you're not getting answers then perhaps you need to look at how you're asking or what you're asking, because a little effort on your part goes a long way with us.
  • edited December 2015 199 karma
    Thank you for responding and I appreciate you all for helping us students out. As far as "look at how you're asking or what you're asking, because a little effort on your part goes a long way with us". I'm not sure what to say about this because, as far as I know, I have always asked for help nicely. Perhaps you could point out where I was rude or seemingly had a "rude tone," when communicating with anyone, because I am certainly unaware of it and would not want to offend someone, especially those who are trying to help me. Maybe you could give me some advice on "how to answer questions" or "how to put a little effort on my part," because I most certainly always want to come off as pleasant @Pacifico
  • 199 karma
    Thank you @"Dillon A. Wright" . I'm not sure why my prep test says "September 2009, Test form: 92609