Early Bird Sale - Video explanations for PrepTest 76 for $5.97

inactiveinactive Alum Member
edited December 2015 in General 12637 karma
You all have been asking for PT 76 explanations, and they're finally ready. To kick things off, we're putting them out for 80% off!

Video explanations for PT 76 are now available for $5.97 (Regular price: $29.97) for a limited time.

You also get +1 month to your existing 7Sage account for the purchase.
https://7sage.com/addons/?ss_select=lsat_76

Early bird discount expires January 1st.

(If the link doesn't work: Mouse over "Course" in the menu, click "Extensions and Addons". You should see PrepTest 76 after scrolling about one screen down.)

Comments

• jkafsjkafs Free Trial Member
    2 karma
    Does upgrading from Ultimate to Ultimate+ also give you an additional 1 month to our existing account?
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    @jkafs said:
    Does upgrading from Ultimate to Ultimate+ also give you an additional 1 month to our existing account?
    Yep! All upgrades come with a +1 month extension. You'd have 13 months total instead of 12 by upgrading from Ultimate to Ultimate+. :)
  • stepharizonastepharizona Alum Member
    3197 karma
    Got it! Missed 75s sale so was ready for this one!
  • Sheri123Sheri123 Alum Member
    edited December 2015 1196 karma
    @Dillon A. Wright, Will the Ultimate + members automatically have access to the 76 explanations, or do we have to purchase it separately?
  • mysojulimysojuli Alum Member
    98 karma
    Awesome! So if I buy pt76 it will also add 1 month to my ultimate account? Or does that 1 month mean i have 1 month access to pt 76??
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @mysojuli said:
    Awesome! So if I buy pt76 it will also add 1 month to my ultimate account?
    This one :D You'll have access as long as you're a subscriber.
    12637 karma
    @Sheri123 said:
    Will the Ultimate + members automatically have access to the 76 explanations, or do we have to purchase it separately?
    Ulti+ members already have access to the PT76 explanations, yes.
  • Alex ShortAlex Short Alum Member
    112 karma
    What if I had a paid account, which expired at the end of November, that I still use for analytics/LGs? Will I get a month of access or will i have to already be a subscriber?
  • GSU HopefulGSU Hopeful Core
    1644 karma
    Awesome! Thanks!
  • sarah.xuwsarah.xuw Member
    42 karma
    when will we get PT 77?!before Feb Test?
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    @sarah.xuw said:
    Not likely... There is barely a month between 77's release and the Feb Test and JY is just one man making a ton of videos. But not to fear, I'm sure there will be a BR group for 77 before February, and I'm planning a webinar for the LG since that seems to be what is in high demand. Stay tuned!
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    @"Alex Short" said:
    What if I had a paid account, which expired at the end of November, that I still use for analytics/LGs? Will I get a month of access or will i have to already be a subscriber?
    99% sure you have to be a current subscriber to get an extra month, let alone even buy this explanation. Though I'm more sure about the former than the latter. Once your subscription expires it is essentially like you never had one and you have to purchase a package all over again.
  • twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma
    @Pacifico said:
    I'm planning a webinar for the LG since that seems to be what is in high demand. Stay tuned!
    Please webinar - not just specific to this PT!!!
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @sarah.xuw said:
    Highly unlikely! An incredible number of manhours go into creating these explanations.
    12637 karma
    @"Alex Short" said:
    Your expired account will not be reactivated. You will only have the PT76 explanation for a month if you buy it without a full account.
  • rockytoralrockytoral Alum Member
    149 karma
    When exactly will the discount be over this week?
  • Alex ShortAlex Short Alum Member
    112 karma
    It was worth a try...
  • LSATKingsmanLSATKingsman Alum Member
    1024 karma
    Thank you! Purchased !
    edited December 2015 12637 karma
    @rockytoral said:
    When exactly will the discount be over this week?
    No specific date yet!
    Edit: Added a date. Jan. 1st!
  • katshimmmkatshimmm Member
    53 karma
    so if i have active account and purchase this, i also get 1 extra month, right?
    my account expires in feb at the current time. thanks
  • Nicole HopkinsNicole Hopkins Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4344 karma
    @katshimmm said:
    so if i have active account and purchase this, i also get 1 extra month, right?
    Yes!