Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What're you doing while waiting on December 2015 Gray Day?

Nicole HopkinsNicole Hopkins Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
edited December 2015 in General 4344 karma
Ok folks, a lot of us around here are waiting on Gray Day results for the December test. This is, as always, and occasion for solidarity. What are you doing instead of driving yourself crazy??

As for me, I'm playing Fallout 4 (Oh, and ... finishing apps :) ) and trying to heal from my first Crossfit experience (#brutality).

Here's my F4 character (I think Paladin Danse is gonna make a move soon):

Comments

• kennedybjkennedybj Alum Member
    697 karma
    Waiting for @"Mike Spivey" to show up and announce something lol and working, as well as playing hearthstone
  • wlamontwlamont Member
    120 karma
    i'm studying to take it again LOL! no, really, i'm planning to take it again in Feb to get a higher score (I know I didn't get near what I need to get a full ride) so I'm studying with all my panic-attack-type energy... but I have no idea what I'll do while waiting for Feb's score, so I feel you -- i'm going crazy about this score and it doesn't even matter that much for me, so i could only imagine how all y'all feel!!!
    697 karma
    @wlamont I actually wouldn't mind studying at all
  • jyang72jyang72 Alum Member
    844 karma
    read as much literature as I can before I go to law school where I presume I won't have so much free time to read freely.
  • LSATKingsmanLSATKingsman Alum Member
    1024 karma
    PT turn up!! haha
  • badgalriribadgalriri Alum Member
    316 karma
    watched anything and everything based on 19th century novels on Netflix & read 84029348 books
  • RoadsideRoadside Member
    9 karma
    When do the test results come out? I thought they weren't out until early Jan
  • DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
    7468 karma
    I highly recommend Jessica Jones and Mozart in the Jungle. Both are completely different, but both are excellent entertainment.
  • Nicole HopkinsNicole Hopkins Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4344 karma
    @Roadside said:
    When do the test results come out?
    @"Mike Spivey" says tomorrow is likely the earliest day!
    4344 karma
    @badgalriri said:
    watched anything and everything based on 19th century novels on Netflix
    Yes, yes!
    697 karma
    @"Nicole Hopkins" said:
    @"Mike Spivey" says tomorrow is likely the earliest day!
    I hope so!
  • GordonBombayGordonBombay Alum Member
    edited December 2015 456 karma
    1) Spending a lot more time with my family, friends, and significant other, all of whom I had to selfishly neglect during my LSAT prep.
    2) Working out 5 days a week again (so nice to finally have the time).
    3) Starting to help with some discovery process research for a new case at work.
    4) Taking my dogs on long walks through the nature preserve (favorite thing to do period).
    5) Finishing up apps.
    4344 karma
    @GordonBombay said:
    the nature preserve
    Arbor Hills??
  • J.H. SongJ.H. Song Alum Member
    201 karma
    I'm spending it making a pros and cons list for Yale, Harvard, Stanford, Full-ride Columbia, Chicago, and NYU, fully knowing it will soon become a useless file.
    4344 karma
    Ok guys, the crazy might be setting in for some of us ... (No comment :D ) ... How are YOU spending this New Years Eve?? Besides stalking Twitter and hitting refresh on the LSAT Status page every 5 minutes :)
    697 karma
    Watching the College football playoffs
    4344 karma
  • GordonBombayGordonBombay Alum Member
    456 karma
    @"Nicole Hopkins" said:
    Arbor Hills??
    Yes ma'am I love that place.
  • CarrieM6CarrieM6 Alum Member
    18 karma
    I am supposed to be prepping to host a party for 20 tonight, but because I am refreshing something LSAT score related every 30 seconds, I am not being very productive. All I want for NYE is my SCORE! Do I wallow or celebrate tonight!?
  • NYC12345NYC12345 Alum Inactive Sage
    edited December 2015 1654 karma
  • sarahfatima28sarahfatima28 Alum Member
    320 karma
    Hahahahahaha! The gif's. It'll be soon people. Try and enjoy the time with your family and friends. :)