Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

7Sage is (collectively) my hero

allison.gill.sanfordallison.gill.sanford Alum Inactive Sage
in General 1128 karma
Hi all, received my score yesterday and I couldn't be happier. Came in at a 173. I studied full time since June, which is not such a long time by certain standards, but I really did it full time, 40+ hrs/wk. I am thankful to all the folks who make 7Sage what it is - I have no doubt that this is the best way I could have prepared for the LSAT. 7Sage prepared me to work hard and take the test seriously because there's no BS in the curriculum, or on the discussion forum. I benefited enormously from the advice on here - both JY's voice in my head from all those videos, and the active mentors who give so much time to help other people succeed.

I know the report we got yesterday was a let down for some. If you're feeling that way, just know you are in the best prep community, and you can keep advancing if you are willing to put in the time and effort that it takes for you to get there - which is different for each person (but not easy for anyone!).

Comments