Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The incredible power of 7sage

ikethelsatikethelsat Alum Member
edited June 2014 in General 193 karma
Wanted to share a bit of inspiration with everybody, and thank the guys at 7sage.
3 months ago I started studying for the LSAT with no idea what I was getting into. Logic Bibles were, frankly, not that helpful, and googling around for tutors just revealed absolutely shocking prices. By chance found a 7sage youtube video explaining LGs, which was my first encounter with an actually useful explanation. Hesitated for a moment over the 200 bucks or whatever it was for the online program but it's been the best investment probably of my life.

Here's my graph of improvement since my first timed PT:

http://imgur.com/a/HYnak

That's 100% down to the 7sage curriculum: My LG bible is getting dusty on a shelf. I really think that the improvement I've seen is not just possible for everybody, but on the low end - those final few points are tough to squeeze out. Everybody taking it in a week - good luck! And to those down for September, you can achieve so much in that time, it'll blow your mind.

Comments

• ENTJENTJ Alum Inactive ⭐
    3658 karma
    Dude, you're like...awesome.
  • cole.w.murdochcole.w.murdoch Alum Member
    228 karma
    Amazing scores to begin with. I started 7sage mid May and already feel myself changing the way I approach questions. Good luck on your test; you're going to kill it.
  • cubiasd1-1cubiasd1-1 Alum Member
    7 karma
    Hi everyone, I am looking to purchase the 7sage course to study for the september LSAT, how was it for you studying based only the videos and not books?
  • ONuellaOONuellaO Alum Member
    210 karma
    EXCELLENT! Its in fact better than the books because it's almost like a one on one lesson and almost also guaranteed all the questions you have about the video might have been asked and answered in the comment thread on the video. do NOT hesitate. Do it yesterday!
  • tanes256tanes256 Alum Member
    2573 karma
    @cubiasd1 Do it! Seriously! I have bought every book out there and tried googling and I was just weighed down with too much too that I wasn't really comprehending. We all learn differently so it could just be me but I find the course too be extremely beneficial. Like someone said above, it really does feel like a one-on-one session. Also, these forums are great! Students helping students. And the instructors chime in if clarification is needed. I can't speak from experience about the classes because I just couldn't afford to take them but I was given the materials from someone who did and I was like WTF???? I had no idea what was going on and for some reason everything seemed so broad or general. It just never seemed to get to the point or provide a simple explanation. I tend to interpret things better that are sweet and to the point. Sure you get hundred page books but are you really going to read it? You don't even have time if you wanted to. Long story short, purchase the course. I have the lowest course and it's amazing. If I could advertise for 7Sage I truly would! I'm taking the test in September too. Come along and jump on board! Ha!