Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is your account expiring near/before the Feb. LSAT?

inactiveinactive Alum Member
edited January 2016 in General 12637 karma
Hey guys! If you're taking the February LSAT and your account is inconveniently set to expire a few days before the test date, just email me (dillon@7sage.com) and I'll extend your account (up to 14 days) for free through the February test.

For those of you who are expiring after, good luck on the LSAT! We here at 7Sage are rooting for you.

Comments

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    This thread is coming out of its hidey-hole for you guys!
  • twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma
    @"Dillon A. Wright" Although it doesn't impact me taking June, this is a perfect example of 7Sage being so great!! Al the best to Feb takers:)
  • stepharizonastepharizona Alum Member
    3197 karma
    I just bought 76 to get me through during the sale but this is awesome! Thanks guys!
  • LSATKingsmanLSATKingsman Alum Member
    edited January 2016 1024 karma
    7sage = awesome. I am already all set!
  • sarahfatima28sarahfatima28 Alum Member
    320 karma
    Doesn't apply to me but this is so AWESOME!
  • LSATislandLSATisland Free Trial Inactive Sage
    1878 karma
    Typical nice gesture from @"Dillon A. Wright" and 7sage.
  • jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    2654 karma
    @"Dillon A. Wright" said:
    Hey guys! If you're taking the February LSAT and your account is inconveniently set to expire a few days before the test date, just email me (dillon@7sage.com) and I'll extend your account
    aww you're such a nice young man *wipes away tear*

good for you guys, that's awesome... I know I've thought about that happening to me a long time ago and it's not something you wanna have to worry about