Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Boosting LG quick before February exam

2RARE2CARE2RARE2CARE Member
in General 248 karma
Need a bit of help on LG before February exam. Scored a 163 today and went -6 on LG on PT74. I want to get this down to at least -2/3. How feasible is this and should I use so Pacificos guide or do times LG sections? I think my issue is freezing/timing

Comments

• Sheri123Sheri123 Alum Member
    1196 karma
    I highly recommend @Pacificos method. It helped me tremendously. Even on the really difficult Dec 77 exam I only missed 3 questions in that section, due largely from drilling difficult games I cam across until I felt comfortable. On most games I don't usually miss any now.
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    Use my attack strategy but do full sections instead of single games.
  • MarcoPoloMarcoPolo Free Trial Member
    7 karma
    @Pacifico said:
    Use my attack strategy but do full sections instead of single games.

What is your attack method @Pacifico and where can I find it?
  • runiggyrunruniggyrun Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    2481 karma
    Here's the link to @Pacifico's method. Is a variant of the Fool Proof method, with very detailed step-by-step instructions.
    http://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/2737/logic-games-attack-strategy
    Incidentally, PT74 was my worst LG score out of 30+ PT's. I missed nearly twice as many as in my second worst. I don't know what it was about it, other than a nice helping of my favorites: grouping and in-out w/a twist, but I hated that PT with a passion.
    That being said, the Fool Proof works - at the very least it will help you go faster on the normal, easy games, so you can have more time on the difficult ones. And it works pretty quickly, so you're likely to reap some benefits even in a couple of weeks.
  • MarcoPoloMarcoPolo Free Trial Member
    7 karma
    Thank you so much @runiggyrun
  • mimimimimimimimi Free Trial Member
    368 karma
    Two solutions to freezing: 1. Be confident or trick yourself into believing that you are truly great at games; 2. Save time on easy games - spend 3-4 min on game 1 and 5-6 min on game 2. If you have 12 minutes for a game, you can brute force through it...