Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Ended] Eliminating Attractor Choices with Sage Jimmy (Quick Silver)

Nicole HopkinsNicole Hopkins Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
edited February 2016 in Webinars 4344 karma
Hey folks—we're excited to be offering THREE webinars this week. The first will be tomorrow, Monday January 25th at 8pm ET.

Eliminating Attractor Choices with @"Quick Silver" (Jimmy D.)

In this webinar, we'll cover:
—Attractor vs Correct Answer Choices
—Common traits of Attractors
—Common traits of Correct Answer Choices
—"Find the Flaw" Method

About Sage Jimmy

Jimmy Dahroug scored a 173 (99th percentile) on the LSAT despite an initial PT of 149. He believes there are no "set points" and students can improve their scores with superior strategy and practice. He loves rooting for the Underdog!

To join this webinar, please use the following information/link:
7sage Webinar: Eliminating Attractor Choices with Jimmy
Mon, Jan 25, 2016 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM CST

Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/423257245

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States +1 (408) 650-3123

Access Code: 423-257-245

Comments

• LetsHigh5LetsHigh5 Alum Member
    703 karma
    I would love to attend this webinar but I have unbreakable plans that conflict with it. Is there any way to review the meeting after has been completed? (i.e. do you make audio recordings of the webinars?)
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    I believe all of the webinars are being recorded :)
  • RoadsideRoadside Member
    9 karma
    I'm excited for this! I get caught in trap answers all the time.
  • 3 karma
    That is great news as I would love to be able to review this webinar as well. Where will we be able to access the recordings?
  • The AviatorThe Aviator Member
    69 karma
    Usually webinars are posted on 7 sage YouTube channel. So I guess you should find this one on there too.
    @eyoab.begashaw said:
    That is great news as I would love to be able to review this webinar as well. Where will we be able to access the recordings?
  • 410 karma
    So sorry I had to leave early! It was very helpful none the less. Thank you so much for this!
  • twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma
    My apologies to Jimmy and everyone attending for taking the webinar off topic by chatting a question about a possible different pre-phrase for his example question. I feel horrible that I was distracted by my family just as I was about to clarify my question. I am so sorry that my distraction impacted everyone and took precious time away from the focus of the webinar. As I have posted before, the 7Sage webinars are invaluable and I regret that I was disruptive to the experience.
  • Mr.lopezMr.lopez Member
    172 karma
    where are the webinars being posted?
  • Quick SilverQuick Silver Alum Inactive Sage
    1049 karma
    @twssmith don't be silly. No question is bad. You were fine. In fact, it allowed me to expand on how to move through predictions and why making multiple predictions/prephrases is okay.
  • cjones76cjones76 Alum Member
    318 karma
    @twssmith I didn't find you disruptive either!
  • Gladiator_2017Gladiator_2017 Yearly Member
    1332 karma
    @twssmith I found your question to be helpful!
  • Nicole HopkinsNicole Hopkins Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4344 karma
    @"Quick Silver" said:
    No question is bad. You were fine. In fact, it allowed me to expand on how to move through predictions and why making multiple predictions/prephrases is okay.
    See :)
  • Nicole HopkinsNicole Hopkins Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4344 karma
    @"ryandoon-2" said:
    where are the webinars being posted?
    We're still trying to figure out how exactly to do this, vis-a-vis licensing limitations :D
  • time_to_gotime_to_go Alum Member
    276 karma
    Oh...I just found out about this. Can I have access to the recordings somehow?
  • pritisharmapritisharma Alum Member
    477 karma
    Would it be possible to share with 7sagers until the licensing issues are sorted or does the license issue affects all ?
  • kumarr92kumarr92 Alum Member
    7 karma
    bump....same question as those above.
    12637 karma
    License issues affect everyone! We're still working on it, sorry for the delay.
  • stepharizonastepharizona Alum Member
    3197 karma
    @"Dillon A. Wright" said:
    License issues affect everyone! We're still working on it, sorry for the delay.
    I missed this one, so was not sure if it went beyond June 2007, but even that one isnt ok to use?
    12637 karma
    @stepharizona June 2007 is, everything else is not. I believe this one referenced other PTs.
  • stepharizonastepharizona Alum Member
    3197 karma
    @"Dillon A. Wright" said:
    June 2007 is, everything else is not.
    Awesome, thanks!!