Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Personal Statements Unlimited Editing

7sagelsatstudent1807sagelsatstudent180 Alum Member
in General 932 karma
Just for clarity....... If someone was interested in purchasing this option would they get 4 rounds of editing for their PS, DS, optional essays for each school, "why"essays for each school, and addendums. If so that would be an amazing deal and one I would have considered if I were still in the application process (that is if I had any money).

Comments

• runiggyrunruniggyrun Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    2481 karma
    I believe it's for ONE statement, not all.
  • cjones76cjones76 Alum Member
    318 karma
    @7sagelsatstudent180 this is taken from https://7sage.com/personal-statement-editing/

"PS Edit Unlimited offers unlimited edits for a single personal or diversity statement. This package is a better value than one round of editing, and works best for those who want a lot of guidance on their essay."
  • 7sagelsatstudent1807sagelsatstudent180 Alum Member
    932 karma
    Nevermind then...
  • Sheri123Sheri123 Alum Member
    1196 karma
    Has that option always been on there as an option to upgrade or is it new?
  • cjones76cjones76 Alum Member
    318 karma
    @Sheri123 I believe it is a new feature. It is under extensions and add ons
  • 7sagelsatstudent1807sagelsatstudent180 Alum Member
    932 karma
    It's pricy as hell. It's probably worth it to the people who use it but $599 after paying $500+ for the ultimate course isn't easy. Then again 7sage got me from a 148 diagnostic to a score that got me multiple top 14 acceptances. Financially speaking,the $500+ I have invested just in the course paid off a thousand fold. So I will make a slight leap and say if 7sage offers it, it's probably a heck of a deal.
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    Well given that there are people that spend $5k plus on a consultant, $3k plus on a course, $1k plus on LSAT materials, and $1k plus on applications, it's a pretty good deal. Not to mention that there are other editors out there that charge $100-300/hour or more for PS work, so I'd say that given the tertiary importance of your PS after LSAT/uGPA, this is a great deal especially for those that struggle with writing. There are a lot of terrible writers out there that will learn a lot just from working with a writer of David's caliber, to say nothing of the high quality of the finished product.