Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PT 77 explanations

JayP0352JayP0352 Alum Member
in General 99 karma
Is there a ETA on these explanations (77 - Dec 2015) ? Read a post several weeks ago that they would most likely be out before Feb 2016 exam.

Comments

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    No ETA, but J.Y. is hoping to get them out before the Feb. exam.
  • LSATKingsmanLSATKingsman Alum Member
    1024 karma
    Yeah Games at the least would be dope. Also plan to buy the explanations to get that month bonus time for 7sage @"Dillon A. Wright"
  • J.Y. PingJ.Y. Ping Administrator Instructor
    edited January 2016 14034 karma
    The S1 RC explanations are done and the S2 LR ones are in the oven. I'll likely get to S3 LG and the S4 LR next week. Fingers crossed!
  • Nicole HopkinsNicole Hopkins Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    edited January 2016 4344 karma
    @JayP0352 @Pacifico will be doing LG from PT77 tomorrow night live on a webinar!
  • stepharizonastepharizona Alum Member
    3197 karma
    @"J.Y. Ping" youll be my hero if it gets posted before the test :)
  • Sheri123Sheri123 Alum Member
    edited January 2016 1196 karma
    Hey @"J.Y. Ping" any chance you might go ahead and post the sections you have ready or do you have to wait until you have all sections ready to post any of them?
  • JayP0352JayP0352 Alum Member
    edited January 2016 99 karma
    Checking in to see if there's any updates on ETA?
  • kaytheehkaytheeh Member
    132 karma
    even though I no longer need to take the LSAT, I still want to see the explanations for PT77. That was one trippy test.
  • jkim30001jkim30001 Alum Member
    edited July 2017 122 karma
  • kaytheehkaytheeh Member
    132 karma
    the last two logic games were so bad it was like, "I hope I'm dreaming" but then you're not
  • Nicole HopkinsNicole Hopkins Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4344 karma
    Coming SO soon :)
  • 37 karma
    @kaytheeh that was literally me on December 5th. "Is this third game even real? Maybe if I read it slowly ONE MORE TIME the set up will come to me" yeahhhh that wasn't the case...
  • jkim30001jkim30001 Alum Member
    edited July 2017 122 karma
  • kumarr92kumarr92 Alum Member
    7 karma
    @"Nicole Hopkins" do you know of any current discussion threads that are covering LR questions from this test? Searched a little bit, but came up empty handed
  • Artwork94Artwork94 Free Trial Member
    140 karma
    is LSAT hacks posting stuff soon too ? anyone know?