Feb '16 Pep Rally! Featuring JY Ping, Jonathan Wang, and Jimmy Dahroug!! | Wednesday 8pm ET

Nicole HopkinsNicole Hopkins Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
edited February 2016 in General 4344 karma
Update: Jonathan Wang will be joining us as well!

Feb '16 Pep Rally! Featuring JY Ping, Jonathan Wang, and Jimmy Dahroug!! (Quick Silver) | Wednesday 8pm ET

Attendance is limited to the first 95 participants so please join as early as 7:30 pm ET

Come for the encouragement. Come for the power. Come for the pro-tips.

Clear eyes. Full hearts. Can't lose.

To join, please do the following:

Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/856546613

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States +1 (646) 749-3122

Access Code: 856-546-613

Comments

• 410 karma
    I will be there!
  • LSATKingsmanLSATKingsman Alum Member
    1024 karma
    I have a hockey game ): That's ok I am going to listen in on my phone. Assistant Coach can take over! I'm in.
  • MrSamIamMrSamIam Inactive ⭐
    2086 karma
    Not taking the Feb test, but I intend on stealing a spot if you guys don't mind! Kidding, I'll join if there are plenty of "seats" available.
  • lenelson2lenelson2 Member
    523 karma
    I can't get over how helpful the 7sage community is. Thank you all for putting on these webinars. Nicole, you changed reading comp for me on the pt 43 call yesterday. Thank you all so much!

#OVOcrewisthankful
  • abg0625abg0625 Alum Member
    28 karma
    I'll be there! After Jeopardy!. Ya know, important stuff.
  • Nicole HopkinsNicole Hopkins Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4344 karma
    @MrSamIam said:
    Not taking the Feb test, but I intend on stealing a spot if you guys don't mind!
    please do!
  • 2017_20182017_2018 Alum Member
    46 karma
    Still not able to hear anything from Gotomeeting app... Hope this issue will be resolved next time I try. Good luck to you all Feb takers!
  • Nicole HopkinsNicole Hopkins Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4344 karma
    @"NYC_PT2018" said:
    Hope this issue will be resolved next time I try.
    It's working for us--GTM might have some help docs! Sorry!
  • 2017_20182017_2018 Alum Member
    46 karma
    Thank you Nicole it finally worked!
  • MrSamIamMrSamIam Inactive ⭐
    2086 karma
    Thanks for the webinar 7Sage crew!
  • Sheri123Sheri123 Alum Member
    1196 karma
    Thank you guys!
  • jessicaljjessicalj Alum Member
    172 karma
    Someone asked me for how I prepared for the test besides 7Sage and PTs. Could not answer you due to technical issues, but here's my response:

Honestly, I did not discover 7Sage until very late in my prep (two months ago; I'm planning to write on Saturday), so I would think if you took the course, you're in a much better position than me. From what I can tell, it is much more comprehensive than the courses I took (Kaplan, my university's Continuing Studies department).

The result is that I know I could be more solid in my fundamentals / knowing more advanced "patterns" (sure, I can do the basics: contrapositives, know the difference between necessary / sufficient assumptions). I would attribute to my score to practicing and being familiar with the test (wrote my first PT in May). As much as I want to say "there is no magic", it feels like there is for me. I don't recommend being in this position, as it comes with higher uncertainty than ideal.

Some of the more seasoned LSAT students (lumping all the teachers / mentors into this category) have probably expounded on this, but I'd say to be truly successful, you need (1) a strong understanding of the test and its components (which 7Sage appears to provide), (2) practice practice practice, and (3) the right attitude / focus.

- Jessica