Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Admissions- Bad form?

DaveH162DaveH162 Alum Member
in General 221 karma
I need to submit to an explanation I got for a minor warning about guests when my buddy visited me freshman year of college AND I'd like to add an LSAT addendum I recently wrote (16 point difference). What do you guys think? It is considered bad form to submit an addendum after you have completed and sent in your application about 2 weeks earlier? This would be for just one application I sent in earlier than the rest...

Comments

• PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    I don't understand why you need to explain the first... It sounds so ridiculously minor that I've never seen an app that would require it. I'd send the LSAT addendum but I wouldn't send the other.
  • DaveH162DaveH162 Alum Member
    edited February 2016 221 karma
    @Pacifico I agree. But the app says have you ever been charged/warned/sanctioned for any academic or misconduct. I forgot about it
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    Is there a record of it anywhere? Again I just really don't see this rising to the level of necessary disclosure. I'd have no issue including it up front if you're a fan of full disclosure no matter what. But given the situation I don't see the point. Could you copy and paste the full C&F question here? Then maybe I could give a more in depth response.
  • jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    2654 karma
    realistically even so, the schools won't care so if you feel you should disclose it, go for it, they wont care about a buddy who visited you at school that didnt cause anything serious. You could also call admissions on the particular school and see what they say, wont hurt... As for the LSAT addendum you could def send it, dont think it would hurt anything