Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blueprint LG book

StopLawyingStopLawying Alum Member
in General 821 karma
Anyone ever use this book? Thoughts?
For games do you think supplementing a book with the 7sage course is detrimental or do you think it'll be helpful? I know many here use some books for LR and RC, but haven't seen many use a prep book for games.

Comments

• mysojulimysojuli Alum Member
    98 karma
    I love love love blueprint LG book, that book made it all click for me. The book is funny and interesting and very clear. I learned the basics from that book. What really made my score improve to the next level was 7sage.

I say goes great together...
  • Heart Shaped BoxHeart Shaped Box Alum Member
    edited February 2016 2426 karma
    @mysojuli So the book is only good for building fundamentals or it does get deep as well? And I heard it comes with a free access to their online video explanations on all the games in the book, is that true? I am also looking into some LG additional pre books, thought it'd be great to get some opinions from ppl who have real experiences. Thanks!
  • Nicole HopkinsNicole Hopkins Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4344 karma
    Ugh! Guys, why bother with Blueprint ... Seriously! Stick with The Trainer and 7sage. For real. Take it from someone who started out going 7/23 on Games and ... well ... certainly didn't have that sort of problem by the end ;)

There's no magic bullet, but if you've got the above mentioned materials, you've already got the best.
  • twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma
    Different teaching styles appeal to different people. With that said, Blueprint LG is held in high regard by some that found it useful. I have acquired almost every prep book due to an ignorant, haphazard approach to studying - start a book, find it confusing and not helpful, buying another company's book, etc, in an attempt to break down the concepts for me to excel.
    I bought the Blueprint LG book after working with an instructor - the ETC prep course material was horrific and she made herself available outside the class out of personal dedication to the students - she went on to tutor for Blueprint and is attending T-14 with a 99% lsat score. While she believed wholeheartedly in Blueprint, she attributed her own success on the lsat to Mike Kim and The LSAT Trainer. (She introduced me to 7Sage - eternally grateful for her)
    Sorry for all of the background but from my experience, if you are struggling to find another resource beyond 7Sage and The Trainer, I would not recommend adding Blueprint LG to the mix.
    Feel free to message me if you have any specific questions:)