Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Update to 7Sage iOS App

Alan Cheuk-2Alan Cheuk-2 Administrator
edited June 2014 in General 3074 karma
A new version of the iOS app is out!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/7sage-lsat-prep-exam-timer/id665684597?mt=8

If you're on Android, sorry - Android app is now lagging well behind the iOS one. We're planning on fixing that in the next few months.

What's new:

• New menu system - Swipe to the right to see the menu. Or you can tap the menu icon in the top left.

• New messaging system - You can send messages to us and see the replies much more easily

• Proctor settings - Background and distraction settings now go from 0-10, so you can easily regulate and change your test environment.

• Quick access to course reviews

• Quick access to LSAT discussion forum

If you like it, please rate the App! Each rating really boosts our visibility on the app store!

Comments

• ENTJENTJ Alum Inactive ⭐
    3658 karma
    The new update is welcomed. One thing though, could you please change the setting so it doesn't stop my music when I enter the 7sage app? Much appreciated!
  • Alan Cheuk-2Alan Cheuk-2 Administrator
    3074 karma
    I fixed it so that loading the app doesn't interrupt music anymore. Hitting Start on the Proctor will still, as expected, stop your music.

I also put in some basic interruption handling, so that the proctor temporarily pauses if there is a call, and resumes when the call is over. Of course, the device should be in Airplane mode when using the proctor, but this is just in case someone forgets.

The fixes will be in the next update.
    edited June 2014 3658 karma
    Alan! You're awesome! Thanks! :)

However...it still turns off my music! :(
  • Alan Cheuk-2Alan Cheuk-2 Administrator
    edited June 2014 3074 karma
    Oh sorry, I wasn't being very clear!

Unlike the website, we can't push out fixes that propagate to you all in a matter of minutes. Every update has to be approved by Apple, which can take 1-2 weeks or more. And once it's approved, your iPhone/iPad will need to upload the app.

I submitted the update to Apple today, but it won't be available for at least a week or two. So until then, it will still turn off your music.
    3658 karma
    Thanks for the clarity!
  • J.Y. PingJ.Y. Ping Administrator Instructor
    edited June 2014 13940 karma
    Every new version of the app resets the ratings.

It would be a HUGE help to us if you guys could submit ratings again for the new version.

I couldn't figure out how to review the app (*shame*) so Alan made a step by step instruction page:
    http://7sage.com/rate-lsat-app/