Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone with experience taking the LSAT in Indiana or Cincinnati area?

danielznelsondanielznelson Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
in General 4181 karma
I live in Columbus, Indiana (near-ish Bloomington and about two hours away from Cincinnati). Anyone with any test center experiences around this area, please fill me in! Area in question extends to Indianapolis and around that region as well or even as far as Northern Indiana near Notre Dame. I'm willing to travel far for a center I trust to be solid.

Comments

• danielznelsondanielznelson Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4181 karma
    Wow. I'm glad I read this. My plan was to take the test in Bloomington. How did you adjust to not being able to fit both the test and scantron on the dest at the same time? Are you allowed to place either on your lap?
  • Accounts PlayableAccounts Playable Live Sage
    3107 karma
    I had to put my answer sheet in my lap and I put the test on the small desk. It was very annoying.
    4181 karma
    Thanks. And just to be clear, you were able to put in on your lap even if t was under your desk.
    3107 karma
    Yes. I was allowed to.
    4181 karma
    Cool. Thanks a lot. I definitely want to stray from having to do that but at least now know that it's allowed.
  • nickott10nickott10 Free Trial Member
    39 karma
    I tested at Purdue University Oct-15 and it was a positive experience. One person to a table and I had plenty of room. The test moderators were great at holding everyone to the same standard. I did not have any distractions and my location was very easy to find. I have since accepted admission to IU McKinney School of Law and start with the Fall 2016 class.
    3107 karma
    Purdue and IU people coming together. The LSAT is a beautiful thing sometimes haha
    4181 karma
    Nice! And congrats! The attorney general of Columbus, Indiana recommended that to me over Bloomington, primarily for the contacts you're more likely to build there.
    4181 karma
    Man, reading your comment through again has me stoked. Thanks for the review! I realize they may throw me in a different room, but I plan to sign up for that location.