Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Feedback on PT schedule for June?

StopLawyingStopLawying Alum Member
in General 821 karma
Just set up a schedule and would appreciate some feedback. Made sure to take 2-3 tests per week, and on the weeks I take 3 to include one retake to help with burnout:
April 3- PT 70
April 6- PT 40
April 10- PT 55
April 12- PT 71(retake)
April 14- PT 45
April 17- PT 73
April 20- PT 41
April 25- PT 50
April 27- PT 68
May 1- PT 60
May 3- PT 57
May 5- PT 72 (retake)
May 8- PT 62
May 10- PT 65
May 12- PT 61 (retake)
May 15- PT 76
May 17- SPB
May 22- PT 77
May 24- PT 63 (retake)
May 29- SPC
May 31- PT 47 (retake)
I plan to review all questions I had trouble with from the 70s the week before the exam. 3 days before test day I will take PT 56 (a retake) to stay sharp and hopefully remain confident.
Hoping also that some people use this schedule so that we can BR some tests together. Please PM me if you'd be interested. I think this schedule is pretty good since it mixes up the PTs while also giving you enough time to get acclimated to the most recent (70s) exams.
Lastly, I also left 8 fresh practice tests from 38+ to save for a potential retake. I know some may disagree but I find fresh tests to be so important, and I don't want to be in the position of having seen every test if I am forced to retake.

Comments

• PetrichorPetrichor Alum Member
    359 karma
    Looks good to me, as long as you are finished with the curriculum and basically working on fine tuning at this point its all good