99.9% from 206/206hr?

AddistotleAddistotle Member
in General 328 karma
Finally done the core curriculum, what a ride... but I'd really like a big shiny 100% to show there, not a green pac man pursing his lips.

Comments

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27809 karma
    Ha! I ran into this too! Scroll down into the PTs, there's a couple additional lessons on rule replacement!
  • AddistotleAddistotle Member
    328 karma
    sweet! thank you
  • 7sagelsatstudent1807sagelsatstudent180 Alum Member
    edited April 2016 932 karma
    What was your diagnostic and what was the average of your most 3 recent takes?
    27809 karma
    Yeah, I was frustrated for days! It was just sitting there mocking me!
    27809 karma
    Oh! And congrats on finishing the curriculum! That's a huge accomplishment! Don't worry though, you'll be returning to it frequently!
  • AddistotleAddistotle Member
    328 karma
    7sagelsatstudent180, diagnostic was a 150/159BR. Haven't moved onto the PrepTests yet because I want to make sure my cue cards are all there.

I work 0700-1530, usually make it home by 1645. Once the weather clears up here in the Greater Toronto Area I will be cycling 20km to and from work every day.
    The plan, once I have my cards polished off, is to wake up around 515am, meditate, have a coffee, make my breakfast, review my cue cards, ride to work, review cue cards/blind review questions/foolproof games during my 1hr of breaks @ work, ride home, stretch & shower, meditate, sit down and write the pre-test by 1745, blind review after until I'm done, review the cue cards/add anything worth nothing, sleep by 2300.

Rinse and Repeat that process every. single. day. until I feel burnt out, take a nice 24hr break, get back on the horse.

3 Weeks out I need to see how I handle the 70-series tests, maybe 72 because I've heard it's a doozy, and assess... If I'm not in the 170s I'm pushing back (again) to September... Well, if I'm consistently scoring 167+ I'll probably write the June one anyways because I've already paid for it and paid to push it back (silly, pre-7sage mistake of registering for Feb '16 in October).
  • 7sagelsatstudent1807sagelsatstudent180 Alum Member
    932 karma
    Within 3 tests of finishing the curriculum my score went up 11 points from diagnostic. As I went through most tests and learned from my mistakes my score slowly improved from there. This course worked miracles for me. Good luck.
    27809 karma
    @7sagelsatstudent180 said:
    This course worked miracles for me
    The course is just a tool. A powerful one, I agree, but the miracles were all you!