Problem Sets - Which PT's should I use from 36+ to do additional problem sets, if at all?

jaybee88jaybee88 Alum Member
in General 165 karma
Just wondering if anyone is doing additional problem sets outside of those included in the curriculum? I am feeling the urge to review previous question types as I progress through the course, to make sure I don't forget any of the skills (ex. currently learning about strengthening, but want to go back and do some MSS for practice/review). However, I don't want to waste any valuable LSATS...

And I wonder if this is even necessary since it isn't already factored into the course...

Let me know what you are doing/think. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated

Thanks! =)

Comments

• runiggyrunruniggyrun Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    2481 karma
    This might be a little late, as you can't go back in time and change the past, but I think the general wisdom is that you only do a couple of problem sets when you first go through the curriculum (enough to commit the concepts to memory and see them in action) and save the rest for later drilling.
    If you need more, you can use the Question bank to come up with a list of questions you need - you can filter by type and by difficulty, so it shouldn't be too hard to come up with, for instance, a set of MSS questions with a difficulty level of 5.
  • jaybee88jaybee88 Alum Member
    165 karma
    Thank you very much for your response! =)
  • cmelman95cmelman95 Alum Member
    730 karma
    @"Cant Get Right" Can't change the past? Why of course you can!
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27809 karma
    @cmelman95 Indeed! Haha!