Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Study Buddy in Los Angeles area and Plus online (Sept Test)

ttttjjjjttttjjjj Alum Member
edited June 2014 in General 24 karma
Hi,

I am looking for study partner who is committed to get through this tough LSAT journey together! I took a TestMasters prep course last October and been studying since then. I have studied several books including Trainer, Manhattan books, Bibles etc. I found studying partner system to be one of the most efficient and effective ways to push each other hard and share the strategies together.

I would like to meet up if you live around Los Angeles area. I would also like to get in touch through Skype or Phone. It be very good communication tool and convenient. I am down to talk any time. I would like to take a Mock PT together and review. Please contact me at 213.700.3059 or michellemoon0708@gmail.com. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Michelle

Comments

• ttttjjjjttttjjjj Alum Member
    24 karma
    I am down to study through Skype or other online channel. I figured it is a lot more flexible and convenient if you are remotely located. My Skype ID: michellemoon0708. I would like to get connected anyone even outside of LA area :)
  • 2 karma
    moving to LA in two weeks - long beach area. I'm also interested in a study partner.
    worthington.s.phillips@gmail.com
  • sweetcheeks_321sweetcheeks_321 Free Trial Member
    edited July 2014 8 karma
    I am down to study I live in the LA area, Please send me an email at sweetcheeks_321@hotmail.com so we can discuss further! I plan on taking the Sept. LSAT and this will be my 2nd time. -Valerie
  • sofiepyokosofiepyoko Alum Member
    3 karma
    I am also available to study for the LSAT in the LA area. I live in Koreatown.

Please contact me via e-mail at sofiepyoko@gmail.com
  • Ekim039Ekim039 Free Trial Member
    6 karma
    Hello! I'm looking for a study group for the Lsats as well! I wouldn't mind driving to LA to study! Please contact me via Email Ekim039@ucr.edu! Thank you! -Elizabeth
  • cnguye15cnguye15 Member
    edited August 2014 64 karma
    Hi,
    I also looking for a study group through Skype. Please let me know if you are interested My email is cnguye15@gmail.com. Thanks.
    Cuong,
  • maggie03maggie03 Alum Member
    2 karma
    Hello,
    I am also looking for a study group. I am able to drive to LA. Please let me know if you are interested. My email is b.boppinmagy03@gmail.com. Thanks, Magy