Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT nightmares!

Micaela_OVOMicaela_OVO Alum Member
edited April 2016 in General 1018 karma
Hey 7Sagers,

I'm starting this thread so we can have a few laughs. Share your scariest LSAT nightmare(s)!

I woke up in a Saw game. Jigsaw informed me that I had TWENTY minutes to finish one of the hardest LG sections I've ever seen (PT 27 with the snakes and lizards game, omg).

Comments

• The 180 Bro_OVOThe 180 Bro_OVO Alum Inactive ⭐
    1392 karma
    hahah I love this post.

Though, to many, the LSAT is just one long nightmare.
  • kennedybjkennedybj Alum Member
    697 karma
    I had several different dreams where i kept getting a 172 after the december lsat...turns out i actually got a 162
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27809 karma
    I had one where I blew my first two takes before I was ready!
  • nantesorkestarnantesorkestar Alum Member
    431 karma
    Occasionally, I will dream of logic games only to wake up having to drill a section. I always think "but I just did this in my dream :(".
  • Grey WardenGrey Warden Alum Member
    813 karma
    I have this dream where I am doing a really hard lg section but I am able to make that key inference on which the difficulty is hinged, somehow JY's voice is also playing in the background :-/
    Another one is where I keep getting late and never reach the LSAT centre on time.
  • draj0623draj0623 Alum Member
    916 karma
    I had a dream once that I was watching a lecture where the speaker insisted on making all of her arguments by analogy and I was internally tearing her arguments apart. This happens in real life often as well and especially when watching tv.
  • rakinalikhanrakinalikhan Alum Member
    329 karma
    not a nightmare i once couldnt fall asleep for 2 hours because i kept thinking about lr questions. it sucked.
  • Nicole HopkinsNicole Hopkins Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4344 karma
    I had a dream where JY was my LSAT proctor and when I walked out of the test, I said to him—"That's what a 170 feels like." Good outcome but still a nightmare since it was the LSAT.
  • shadow16shadow16 Member
    227 karma
    I had a nightmare that I overslept for the exam, and I woke up freaking out. It felt so real!
  • dreamlawschooldreamlawschool Alum Member
    139 karma
    @shadow16 I've definitely had the same dream multiple times! most terrifying thing!
  • LSATislandLSATisland Free Trial Inactive Sage
    1878 karma
    When I was studying for the LSAT, I also had those dreams of endless and repetitive LG movements. I considered it practice.
    27809 karma
    I had another one where I studied for almost a year and burned through the bulk of the PTs without BRing a single one of them
  • AidoeAidoe Free Trial Member
    236 karma
    I had a dream I got a 176. But then I woke up and hated my life.
  • MrSamIamMrSamIam Inactive ⭐
    2086 karma
    Oh gosh. My condolences to dream you @Micaela_OVO
    I had a dream that for the last year, my brain felt the need to diagram every sentence I heard, every phrase I read, and every word that came out of another person's mouth.
    ....wait...that wasn't a dream :(
  • KevinSageKevinSage Alum Member
    260 karma
    This is weird, but the day I planned out my schedule for PTs (I had about 3-4 months to take the LSAT) I had a nightmare. My nightmare was that I went to bed and woke up on the day of the actual test! I was in the testing center and said "what the hell?! I thought I had like 3 to 4 months of PTs to get to first!"
  • Ron SwansonRon Swanson Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    1650 karma
    Haha I thought I was the only one with LSAT nightmares...

One time I had a dream that my dad was the proctor of my LSAT exam, he messed up the timing so we didn't get a break..

Talk about the lamest/weirdest stress dream of all time
  • twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma
    @KevinSage I have a similar dream... I am currently planning PT's and focusing on areas of weakness until test date:

When I "wake-up" in my nightmare, I am actually in the middle of the test with time ticking while I keep begging someone to hear me - I am not ready - I shouldn't be here!!
  • cmelman95cmelman95 Alum Member
    730 karma
    I had heard about the lizards and snakes game before I'd even done it. So I found myself in a dream trying and failing to do it. I obviously can't remember how my subconscious constructed the game, but I think it's interesting that my brain was attempting to deductively reason in a dream state (or at least that I felt like I was deductively reasoning in a dream state).
  • The 180 Bro_OVOThe 180 Bro_OVO Alum Inactive ⭐
    1392 karma
    I just woke up from a nightmare in which I scored a 133 on the LSAT.
    As a punishment for scoring so low, LSAC forced me to go to a law school they had just created for low scorers which was housed in my old High School Gym. And each class was made up of every ex girlfriend I've ever had.

Top Five Worst Dreams.
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    oh my God, I'm normal.
  • BinghamtonDaveBinghamtonDave Alum Member 🍌🍌
    8689 karma
    I had a dream where I completely forgot how to do LG, like I was looking at it overwhelmed and confused like I did when I first started. Terrible! lol
  • BruiserWoodsBruiserWoods Member Inactive ⭐
    1706 karma
    @doneill3389 my heart started beating fast just thinking about that omg that's awful i swear I would cry when I woke up
    edited June 2016 11542 karma
    I remember one dream I was walking into my testing center and the first thing I notice is everyone already taking the exam and I hear the proctor say "ok 5 minutes left"

I JUST WALKED IN.
  • DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
    edited June 2016 7468 karma
    I have nightmares that I’ll have to keep studying for the LSAT for over 18 months.

Oh wait- I have studied the LSAT for over 18 months.

I also had a dream about a sufficient assumption question that kept moving the gap in its reasoning. Very frustrating. It made sense at the time.
  • Micaela_OVOMicaela_OVO Alum Member
    1018 karma
    Latest LSAT nightmare: I felt great walking out of the testing center....then to my horror, I realized I didn't put my name on my answer sheet. *has heart attack and dies*
  • twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma
    @DumbHollywoodActor said:
    I have nightmares that I’ll have to keep studying for the LSAT for over 18 months.

Oh wait- I have studied the LSAT for over 18 months.

Ditto...
  • Nanchito-1-1Nanchito-1-1 Yearly Member
    edited June 2016 1762 karma
    After I took the lsat the first time, I had a nightmare. I was pregnant (that's not the nightmare). I was only a few months pregnant. I remember touching my belly and being incredibly happy. I was in labor and I remember them rushing me to the operating table, cutting me open and handing me my fetus. It was bloody and not fully developed. Then it died.

The fetus signifies my readiness to take the lsat. I was not ready, but there was potential to become fully developed if I just waited.

I don't know why I came to that conclusion, it just makes sense, and it was perfect timing.
    27809 karma
    Woah that's intense @nanchito . That's a legit nightmare. Funny how our brains create those metaphors and connections though.

I actually couldn't sleep the other night because of an LSAT question. It was 3 in the morning and I was still lying awake trying to figure out what the hell was going on. Then all of a sudden it clicked and I sat up and screamed, "THE WATER HOSE IS THE CONSUMER DEMAND!!! THE WATER HOSE IS THE CONSUMER DEMAND!!!" Then I slept like a baby. Like a baby that sleeps really well.
  • 82 karma
    I've had SO many LSAT nightmares that I've forgotten what they were about! In the most recent one that I had this week, my mom was taking the LSAT with me (why, brain, why?). She was sitting in the desk beside me and was making so much noise and writing so so loudly. We got our scores on the spot and she got a 162 and I got a 161. What does it all mean?! I'll never know.
  • cmelman95cmelman95 Alum Member
    730 karma
    @"The 180 Bro_OVO" said:
    And each class was made up of every ex girlfriend I've ever had.

Hey everyone, this guy has had multiple ex-girlfriends! What a loser, amirite?
  • AlejandroAlejandro Member Inactive ⭐
    edited June 2016 2424 karma
    @nanchito you gotta change your username to SigmundFreud123!
  • AddistotleAddistotle Member
    328 karma
    @"Cant Get Right" said:
    I had one where I blew my first two takes before I was ready!
    @"Cant Get Right" said:
    I had another one where I studied for almost a year and burned through the bulk of the PTs without BRing a single one of them
    I'm dying over here

I had one where my girlfriend broke up with me 3 weeks out from the June LSAT, and another where I signed up for the Feb 2016 LSAT before I signed up for this course.
  • mtf612mtf612 Alum Member
    78 karma
    Last week I dreamt that I was in the test center and completely stuck on a hard logic game. I am not a morning person and I ended up waking up, getting in the shower, and in my mental haze stood there trying to solve this fake logic game. Had a good laugh about it after I had my morning coffee.
  • Nicole HopkinsNicole Hopkins Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4344 karma
    @mtf612 said:
    and in my mental haze stood there trying to solve this fake logic game.
    LOL!!!
    11542 karma
    @mtf612 LOOOOOL why does this sound like me.
  • twssmithtwssmith Alum
    edited June 2016 5120 karma
    I had a nightmare that @"Nicole Hopkins" asked me to create the Logic Game of the week when I first joined the site...
    Too awesome, heehee

https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/2581/games-by-7sagers-my-coffee-needs-a-seat-april-fools-edition

edited to add huge Thanks to @"Dillon A. Wright" finding it for me:)