Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Video speed on iPad

I was wondering if anyone knows how to change the video speed when watching on an iPad? When on my computer I obviously just mouse over the video and the speed options pop up, but I can't seem to them to show on my iPad. Whenever I tap the video it either starts or pauses. The timeline also pops up along with the option to full screen, but no speed options. How do I access them?

Comments

• emmmmmmmemmmmmmm Alum Member
    269 karma
    Are you watching the videos on the app? It's possible on the app.
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    edited April 2016 12637 karma
    Yup! Get the latest version of the 7Sage app, it lets you change the speeds and bypasses iOS's video limits from the browser. :)
  • twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma
    @"Dillon A. Wright" Yippee!! I have been waiting for the change speeds on iOS. Huge upgrade to have that ability on the app:)
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27809 karma
    I just like making JY sound funny. One time I forgot I'd changed it and I was like, man, JY sounds terrible, like he's got the flu or something. Turned out I'd just turned him to x0.8.
  • twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma
    When I change JY's speed, my husband is conditioned to be concerned especially on LG when I go at warp speed on some games and then slow it down when I struggle. When he has a major work issue/email, he will actually ask me to play JY in the background, no lie. JY's voice at 1.2 helps him focus - go figure? Who would of thought of that benefit when signing up for 7Sage:)
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    @twssmith said:
    When he has a major work issue/email, he will actually ask me to play JY in the background, no lie. JY's voice at 1.2 helps him focus - go figure?
    That's so cute. omg.