Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT Tutoring with Nicole Hopkins

J.Y. PingJ.Y. Ping Administrator Instructor
edited May 2016 in General 13940 karma
Hey 7Sagers, Nicole's back from her long tutoring hiatus! Hooray! Many of you have interacted with her here in the Discussion Forums, via the numerous Webinars, and the BR Calls so you know how great she is.

Nicole received a 170 on the February 2016 LSAT and will be attending Northwestern in the fall. Her rate's $50/hour. PM her here if interested!

Comments

• allison.gill.sanfordallison.gill.sanford Alum Inactive Sage
    1128 karma
    I did an introductory tutoring session with Nicole that was fantastic, and in the subsequent months I benefitted enormously from her advice, expertise, and desire to see other people succeed. Book with Nicole, for real just do it!!
  • bbutlerbbutler Inactive ⭐
    401 karma
    Absolutely I've done tutoring with @"Nicole Hopkins" and it was absolutely amazing. The amount of value that she can pack into an hour session was so worth it. ESPECIALLY if you're struggling with RC I highly recommend her!
  • Nicole HopkinsNicole Hopkins Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4344 karma
    Y'all are way too sweet. If anyone wants to book a free 30 minute consult, hop over to http://www.ilovelsat.com and click the "Book Now" link.
  • LSATKingsmanLSATKingsman Alum Member
    1024 karma
    Will for sure do the 30 min consult and more sessions over the summer!
  • eb2204eb2204 Alum Member
    11 karma
    Hello YP,
    I am interesting to do some tutoring with Nicole. I will be taking the June exam and I would love to start asap with here. How to contact her? I also leave a message on the portal.
    4344 karma
    @LSATKingsman said:
    Will for sure do the 30 min consult and more sessions over the summer!
    Do it :D Any time!
  • MrSamIamMrSamIam Inactive ⭐
    2086 karma
    Woo! I'll be bugging Nicole very soon.
  • DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
    7468 karma
    Nicole Hopkins is the real deal. While she’s a balls-to-the-wall LSAT expert, she’s no unicorn. She has put in the time. She knows the struggle and has overcome it. Most of all, she makes studying for the LSAT fun. You’d be extremely lucky to have her as a tutor.
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27809 karma
    @DumbHollywoodActor said:
    she’s no unicorn.
    Some unicorns have put in the time.
    27809 karma
    27809 karma
    Sorry. I’m done now. Unicorns aside, Nicole seriously knows her stuff.
  • BruiserWoodsBruiserWoods Member Inactive ⭐
    1706 karma
    @"Cant Get Right" is that unicorn smoking a substance that is producing a rainbow smoke cloud? If so, where I get that?
  • DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
    7468 karma
    Sorry, I didn’t realize I might be disparaging unicorn lovers everywhere. I was using it specifically as someone who scores a 165+ on their diagnostic. “I’m no unicorn!” is something I’ve heard Nicole say a number of times.
    27809 karma
    Yeah I know @DumbHollywoodActor , just making an existential joke. Although, I’m not sure it’s a fallacy at all. It’s a big universe. We don’t know they don’t exist. I believe!

And everyone knows a guy who knows a guy @BruiserWoods .
    4344 karma
    You guys are the best, best, best. 7sage family love!
  • BruiserWoodsBruiserWoods Member Inactive ⭐
    1706 karma
    <3
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    @eb2204 said:
    Hello YP,
    I am interesting to do some tutoring with Nicole. I will be taking the June exam and I would love to start asap with here. How to contact her? I also leave a message on the portal.
    You can PM @"Nicole Hopkins" on the forums or go to her site:
    http://www.ilovelsat.com/