Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wagner College, Staten Island test center

ikethelsatikethelsat Alum Member
edited May 2014 in General 193 karma
Anybody taking the test at Wagner college on Staten Island? I'm coming from Brooklyn... I think I have a ride worked out but I wouldn't mind making a back up plan with someone else. The whole no phones allowed thing really makes it hard to work out a cab or anything like that, and I am, like most of NY, sadly car-less.

Comments

• StopLawyingStopLawying Alum Member
    821 karma
    Anyone take the LSAT at this center? If someone did, pls tell of your experience!
  • jimenezja.jjjimenezja.jj Alum Member
    187 karma
    Hey, I live close by this area they have a big parking lot but I don't know if you will be able to park during the test. Also they tend to hold events. I would inquire on theses things beforehand since the campus gets very busy. If your driving it's very close to the Verrazano. I hope this helps.
    821 karma
    Thanks, hopefully the campus busy doesn't = noisy
  • UEconomistUEconomist Alum Member
    35 karma
    I took the June 2015 test here. It was quiet and proctors were strict with timing. My hall used the smaller pull-out style of desks but you should have the seat next to you free so, I thought space-wise it worked out well. Be prepared for a long day!
    821 karma
    @UEconomist damn, that worries me. Absolutely hate the small, pull out desks. One of the reasons I signed up for Wagner is because I heard you get a table. If you don't mind me asking, how many people were in the room with you?
  • UEconomistUEconomist Alum Member
    35 karma
    @StopLawying I was in one of the large auditoriums with around 50 people. I remember there was one individual who was left-handed and was provided a table.