Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Letters of Recommendation

ma_12345ma_12345 Alum Member
edited July 2014 in General 41 karma
Sorry if this post doesn't belong in this category because it's about law school applications. I currently am in the process of getting my letters of recommendation from professors. Does anyone know if there is a limit on how many letters of rec you can enter into the LSAC account? I want to get more than four letters and send different ones to different schools I am applying. I would also rather get more than four in case one professor will not finish in time and delay me from applying early. Also, what is everyone's opinion on the LSAC evaluation forms? I'm leaning on not using them as they could potentially hurt my application... I know a letter of rec can only say good things about me, but an evaluation form could say something negative.

Comments

• corinne.olsen14corinne.olsen14 Alum Member
    2 karma
    On lsac.org under the apply section there are links you can click that explain letters of recommendation a little better. But from my understanding of reading them, you can enter as many letters as you like, as well as, checking off which letters you would like sent to certain schools. As for the evaluations, I haven't heard of anyone using them but check with the schools you are applying to and ask if they have a preference. Hope this helps! :)
  • ma_12345ma_12345 Alum Member
    41 karma
    Thanks so much :). That was really helpful! Do you also know if there is a way you can see your letters after they are written, or are they always hidden? Thanks!