Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deciding which program to buy?

in General 342 karma
So I am probably going to buy one of the courses this weekend, I am planning on sitting for the Sept LSAT that being said I am not sure which to buy, I can't spend a lot right now but I love the way the courses are taught in the free class. So my question is... if I spend the $349 can I upgrade to the $549 later... or is that just the extension? I like the idea of the questions with video explanations. Thx!

Comments

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    edited November 2019 12637 karma
    Yes, at any time you feel that you need more content, you can upgrade and only pay the difference.

Please note that while purchasing higher packages outright will give you more time (Premium comes with 6 months, Ultimate comes with 12 and Ultimate+ comes with 18), upgrading from a lower package will only give you an additional one (1) month to your account. You can always add on additional months from the addons section.
    https://7sage.com/addons/

In this case, email me (dillon@7sage.com) once you upgrade and I'll make sure you get the extra months that you would've received from purchasing outright.

[Admin note: Ultimate+ includes 12 months, and Ultimate includes 9 months now]
  • 342 karma
    Great info! I am waiting to take my diagnostic tomorrow and then I am diving right in. thx!
  • zanqvi861zanqvi861 Alum Member
    73 karma
    Thanks for the question and the info - I am also looking to do similarly! Best of luck :)
  • Nicole HopkinsNicole Hopkins Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4344 karma
    @TheCubicleEscapee said:
    I am waiting to take my diagnostic tomorrow and then I am diving right in. thx!
    Rooting for you!
  • BruiserWoodsBruiserWoods Member Inactive ⭐
    1706 karma
    @TheCubicleEscapee said:
    I am waiting to take my diagnostic tomorrow
    eeeeeek good luck!
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    @znaqvi.hba2016 said:
    Thanks for the question and the info - I am also looking to do similarly!
    Same goes for you, then! Email me once you upgrade. :)