Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A Shout Out to all of the great people at 7Sage and the dedication to achieve your best!

twssmithtwssmith Alum
in General 5120 karma
Thanks to everyone’s advice to postpone my test date until Fall so that I could enjoy very special life experiences this past month. After changing my test date, I felt a huge sense of relief and was determined to unplug from everything for a few weeks especially this weekend for a family trip. While packing, I “randomly” threw a bag together at the last minute with a notebook of LR/LG questions and an Ipad – “just in case” we had bad weather.

I never had my phone with me the entire weekend, but I chose to find time to drill a few LR question types/games and check the Discussion Page because it made me happy. Seriously??? When we checked out of the hotel, I didn't realize that I had left my phone in the room until we had been on the road for over an hour but my LSAT stuff was packed safely in the car… (Yes, I ain’t right)

Throughout the past few weeks taking a “break”, I missed this community, the friendships that I have built and most importantly realized that I really enjoy studying for the LSAT. (for those that know me, it was so painful to miss Jimmy’s webinar on Argument Part/MOR)

For anyone that is similarly finding themselves studying for what seems like an eternity, I have been given a great gift of realizing once again that it can be fun to challenge myself prepping for the test while keeping a balance within my personal circumstances and obligations.

Thank you again to everyone with your Sage advice to keep this test in perspective to make the most out of the experience building my future to be a part of the 0L group next summer!

All the best to the June test takers!!!

Comments

• Nicole HopkinsNicole Hopkins Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4344 karma
  • DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
    7468 karma
    @twssmith said:
    For anyone that is similarly finding themselves studying for what seems like an eternity, I have been given a great gift of realizing once again that it can be fun to challenge myself prepping for the test while keeping a balance within my personal circumstances and obligations.
    Right there with you, Tyler. We’ll get there.
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27809 karma
    Was wondering where you were! Glad you’re back:)
  • hlsat180hlsat180 Free Trial Member
    362 karma
    @twssmith said:
    I didn't realize that I had left my [XYZ] but my LSAT stuff was packed safely in the car
    Guilty here, too. Thankfully, haven't forgotten the baby yet, just some of his stuff. :D
  • MrSamIamMrSamIam Inactive ⭐
    edited May 2016 2086 karma
    Ah, the beauty of unplugging from the LSAT. It's funny. Most people have trouble starting their studies. Yet, many of us here on 7Sage go nuts when we're told that we should stop for awhile.
  • BruiserWoodsBruiserWoods Member Inactive ⭐
    1706 karma
    awwwwwwwww i <3 uuuu
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma

<3