Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A hope for post-test therapy for June test takers?

twssmithtwssmith Alum
edited June 2016 in General 5120 karma
Please share your experiences at your test site!
Last Fall, I researched test sites near my home and even booked a hotel room nearby (thank you @Nicole.Hopkins for that bit of wisdom of planning, just wish my optimum test site had more than an express hotel, lol)

After withdrawing from the Dec test, I took my time to sign-up for June and found that the entire state of GA within a 3 hour drive was taking the LSAT and all test centers were full. I was scrambling to find a test site that would provide the best opportunity sight-unseen. Thanks to Sage advice, I had already visited different types of venues for test day and was concerned about finding the optimum situation.
In a complete moment of panic signing up for a test center, honestly, I was flabbergasted that their were reviews for one of my remaining options. Huge thank you to @bbutler and @kennedybj for their Test Center Reviews at Furman in South Carolina, only a few hours away from me. I booked that test site because of their reviews and my respect for their posts! If I hadn't postponed again, I knew that I could reach out to both of them to share any info about do's and don'ts about the locale to make it the best testing situation for me.

While it may seem insignificant after all that you have done to take the LSAT, sharing your experiences really means a lot to those of us who want to follow in your footsteps:)

Comments

• bbutlerbbutler Inactive ⭐
    401 karma
    @twssmith thank you very much for all of your kind words. But it's really a testament to @"Nicole Hopkins" and the rest of the Sages for creating such an informative thread idea. I'm glad it helped you and if I can help in anyway please don't hesitate to ask!