Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

7Sagers who took the june test

Mr.lopezMr.lopez Member
in General 172 karma
Hello I am just curious to see how 7sagers felt about the 7sage course and their june LSAT. is there anything you would have done differently? how did you find that the course prepared you?

Comments

• PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    Felt like the easiest of the 70s all around. Fool proofing the bundle this last time definitely helped me rock the LG. Other than a few more months of PTs I don't think I would have done anything differently. Switching to 25 in 25 for LR has been a huge difference maker so I do wish I had done that for the whole time I prepped last year ahead of October and December.
  • cmelman95cmelman95 Alum Member
    730 karma
    Agreed with Pacifico 100%
  • Mr.lopezMr.lopez Member
    172 karma
    @cmelman95 @Pacifico so how do you feel about the 7 sage prep. and did you use anything else besides 7 sage. and if you did. why?
  • cmelman95cmelman95 Alum Member
    730 karma
    @Mr.lopez said:
    so how do you feel about the 7 sage prep. and did you use anything else besides 7 sage. and if you did. why?
    I used Powerscore before 7sage. I thought Powerscore's LR bible was great (didn't use 7sage much for LR, but what I used was quite good). 7sage's LG was excellent. Took hundreds f hours of work, but 7sage really enabled me to improve a lot on LG. Studied for ~9 months, but if I studied intelligently from the beginning I could have used that time much more efficiently. You can PM me if you'd like any more specific feedback/advice.
  • apublicdisplayapublicdisplay Alum Member
    696 karma
    @Pacifico said:
    Switching to 25 in 25 for LR
    Does this strategy not include questions skipped? In other words, do you get through all 25 questions in 25 minutes with all done more or less?
  • juneby01juneby01 Free Trial Member
    45 karma
    Any advice on how to improve RC questions