Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can I generate a 'question bank' from the questions I got wrong in the PTs?

abovewater7abovewater7 Alum Member
edited November 2018 in General 66 karma
From "LSAT Analytics", I can select the finished PTs..then I can select/flag the questions that I got wrong. These questions are normally listed as "High priority" so I could easily sort them out. However, I can't select these questions and generate a separate list only made of these questions...like I could do that for the selected questions from the 'LSAT Question Bank"..

This function would be extremely helpful for LR questions..I am not sure if I miss any functions of 7sage.. Thank you for your help.

**Admin edit:** You can now print questions in PDF from the Question Bank:
https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/18378/new-feature-print-pdfs-of-custom-drills-from-the-question-bank

Comments

• PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    On the question table in the analytics you can sort by any category. Sorting by the priority should give you all your wrong answers bunched together.
  • Nicole HopkinsNicole Hopkins Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4344 karma
    @"Alan Cheuk" —is this possible with current functionality?
  • stepharizonastepharizona Alum Member
    3197 karma
    @Pacifico said:
    Sorting by the priority should give you all your wrong answers bunched together.
    I think this would work, great work around.
    @"Nicole Hopkins" said:
    @"Alan Cheuk" —is this possible with current functionality?
    It would be amazing if it was!
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    I did this for my prep leading up to the June test. It's absolutely possible with current functionality so if the OP is having issues then they might have an issue with their interface.
    3197 karma
    @Pacifico said:
    I did this for my prep leading up to the June test. It's absolutely possible with current functionality
    Thanks for sharing this great tip!
  • Alan Cheuk-2Alan Cheuk-2 Administrator
    edited June 2016 3074 karma
    @abovewater7 thanks for the great question! @Pacifico is totally right about sorting.

There is also another way to do this. The tables on 7Sage also have a filtering feature. It's the text box right above the table.

You can filter for just type "+high", "+very high", "+low", etc into the text box for different priority levels. You can tap on a priority level label in the table and it will setup the filter for you.

To filter for just flagged questions, type "+flag".

I hope this helps, please let me know if you have any questions!

Edit: Sorry, on second read it looks like you'd like to be able to generate a problem set from question bank based on these questions. I think that should be doable! I'll check it out and I'll let you know here if I get it done!
    3197 karma
    @"Alan Cheuk" said:
    I think that should be doable! I'll check it out and I'll let you know here if I get it done!
    How awesome!
  • Alan Cheuk-2Alan Cheuk-2 Administrator
    3074 karma
    @abovewater7 @stepharizona Update: Sorry, I thought this would be pretty straight forward, but it's looking like this might not be doable. I'm trying to think of workarounds and will let you know if I figure something out!
    3197 karma
    @"Alan Cheuk" said:
    I'm trying to think of workarounds and will let you know if I figure something out!
    No Worries, I'll use the methods suggested above.
  • abovewater7abovewater7 Alum Member
    66 karma
    thank you for many replies... @"Alan Cheuk" just wondering if you figure out the 2nd part of this question..Once we create flagged questions based on priorities,,can we generate a problem set?
    @"Alan Cheuk" said:
    Update: Sorry, I thought this would be pretty straight forward, but it's looking like this might not be doable. I'm trying to think of workarounds and will let you know if I figure something out!