Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Changes to LSAT Ultimate+ Course

J.Y. PingJ.Y. Ping Administrator Instructor
edited June 2016 in General 13940 karma
Dear 7Sagers,

Quick announcement here: We're making changes to Ultimate+

(1) All U+ accounts will have access to video explanations for PTs 1 through Present (77) where "Present" will be updated to reflect the addition of new PTs from LSAC over time. Now, this is not going to happen indefinitely. (Like we're not going to continue this policy through PT 145.) But, for the foreseeable future, we're not changing this policy. No action required on your part - this will be added automatically.

(2) All U+ accounts will soon have access to explanations for PTs A, B, C, and C2. No action required on your part - this will also be added automatically.

(3) All U+ accounts will have access to David Busis' Admissions Starter course. We announced this here. Please email Dillon to have this added to your U+ account. (dillon@7sage.com) David is an amazing editor, writer, and teacher.

If you'd like to upgrade to U+ in order to get these addition of course you may do so.

Lastly, LSAC will release PT 145 about 23 years from now assuming well, lots of things. Crazy!

Comments

• Not Ralph NaderNot Ralph Nader Alum Member Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    2098 karma
    Thanks J.Y and 7Sage, for adding these extra features at no extra cost. No other Prep course provide more than they promised. I am over satisfied with 7Sage :))))
  • Mr.lopezMr.lopez Member
    172 karma
    what are pts A B C and C2?
  • BinghamtonDaveBinghamtonDave Alum Member 🍌🍌
    8689 karma
    @Mr.lopez, A,B,C are preptests from the mid-to-late 90s given in the February administration of the test (an administration that isn't typically released.) C2 is the name for the previously unreleased February test from the 2010s in the SuperPrep 2 book released by LSAC. For what it is worth pretest C has probably the most difficult set of games I have come across in my studies. The common wisdom is that all tests are essentially the same, but to me that LG section was intense!

Thank you for this policy JY! Stuff like this makes me happy that I chose 7Sage!
  • tamnRNC2tamnRNC2 Alum Member
    58 karma
    Will the video explanations for PTs 1-35 be up for individual sale as well?
  • bjphillips5bjphillips5 Alum Member
    1137 karma
    Thanks for this!
  • Sean_333Sean_333 Member
    48 karma
    WOW! 7sage is the GOAT:)
  • Almost a BoomerAlmost a Boomer Alum Member
    384 karma
    I feel loved... All fuzzy and warm inside. Thanks 7Sage!
  • ChiTownGuyChiTownGuy Alum Member
    179 karma
    When you say explanations, are you going to be providing the logical reasoning explanations for the older (1-17) tests?
  • CocoZhangCocoZhang Alum Member
    edited June 2016 476 karma
    I have a quick question.

I purchased David's ultimate + package (editing of 2 essays) before this upgrade. But when I check my plan today, it still says that I should upgrade to the ultimate package. Could someone check in the system.
    And after the upgrade, the admission u+ package actually has a time limit of 3 months, which was not there when I purchased (I think). If I knew that there is a 3-month limit, I probably would have purchased the package a little bit later. I probably already wasted 1 month. Is there any way of extension or this 3-month limit won't apply to previous purchasers?
  • J.Y. PingJ.Y. Ping Administrator Instructor
    13940 karma
    @syed.216 LR explanations for 18-77 are complete and currently available. LR explanations for 1-17 are incomplete. In other words, only some are currently available. I do plan to make the rest of them, but they are super low priority so they won't be out for a very long time.

@CocoZhang Hey, that's awesome! You're going to love working with David. Sorry about the glitch - we'll get that fixed up right away.
    476 karma
    @"J.Y. Ping" Thanks JY.

Could you explain more about the 3-month limit? I think I purchased it on May 13, which is more than a month ago.
    edited November 2019 13940 karma
    Sure, time limits are applied to your entire account. So if you purchased LSAT U+ you get 18 months. If you purchase Admissions U+ on top of that, you get 4 months. In total, you'll have access to everything for 22 months.

You can see how much time is left on your account here:
    https://7sage.com/account/

[Admin note: Ultimate+ includes 12 months now]
    476 karma
    @"J.Y. Ping" said:
    If you purchase Admissions U+ on top of that, you get 4 months. In total, you'll have access to everything for 16 months
    Okay, so it means an extension of time, not that the admission package only lasts for 3 months. That makes sense. Thanks! :D
  • KaterynaKateryna Alum Member
    984 karma
    simply thank you
  • Go NavyGo Navy Member
    6 karma
    @"J.Y. Ping" @"Dillon A. Wright" sorry to be a pain but I emailed two days ago for the upgrade to my U+account and haven't gotten a response yet... trying to work on my PS at the moment and would love access to these new resources... Any way you could help, please?
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    I don't work on the weekends, @"Go Navy!". Will get to it shortly.
  • bbutlerbbutler Inactive ⭐
    401 karma
    Thank you 7sage for everything that you do, I agree with others on here, this is definitely the best community, LSAT products I've ever seen!
  • AddistotleAddistotle Member
    328 karma
    Wow, that is great! Thank you
  • dennisgerrarddennisgerrard Member
    1644 karma
    how to add Admission+?
    12637 karma
    @dennisgerrard said:
    how to add Admission+?
    Like JY said, email me.
    dillon@7sage.com
  • dennisgerrarddennisgerrard Member
    1644 karma
    okay!
  • annaantonova1009annaantonova1009 Alum Member
    76 karma
    Hi JY and Dillon - what's the approximate timeline for the SuperPrep A, B, and C explanations? Any chance that they'll be up before the Sept test? Thanks!
    12637 karma
    @annaantonova1009 said:
    Hi JY and Dillon - what's the approximate timeline for the SuperPrep A, B, and C explanations? Any chance that they'll be up before the Sept test? Thanks!
    Sorry, don't have a set date right now for them.
    13940 karma
    Hey yeah, sorry that's going to be a while!