Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hello? Can you hear me?

villar00villar00 Alum Member
I'm sure there has to be some of you taking the September LSAT, so why aren't we communicating?

Comments

• PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    Pretty sure there's a thread for that as well as a BR group.
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    Awks.
  • stepharizonastepharizona Alum Member
    edited June 2016 3197 karma
    Hi @renatav0

Yep, you seem to be the first to post in the dedicated category that @Pacifico was talking about. I can see why it seems quiet!

It seems most people tend to post to the main forum or general thread (this also appeared there).

Here is the BR (Blind Review) thread that many of the September takers are in: https://7sage.com/forums/discussion/7243/ and a lot of people are just posting questions in the general thread.

I am not sure why more people dont post in the category specific threads, they just dont seem to. The general thread had a TON of June LSAT questions, but only 23 were posted in the June 2016 category. "General" is the default category, so that is more than likely the reason why.

So dont feel people arent talking about the Sept test and not posting under that category, some people might not even know this dedicated area exists.

I look forward to seeing more of your posts!
  • 342 karma
    I am hoping to take the September test! I am just trying to get through the basic curriculum before I start posting specifically in that thread... most my questions are general at this point. So you are not alone :)
  • BruiserWoodsBruiserWoods Member Inactive ⭐
    1706 karma
    I think a lot of us June test takers are holding our breath that we don't have to take it again. My /assumption/ is that there will be much more activity once June scores come out, because people will have a better idea of whether they need/want to retake in September or not (me included)
  • sbc.mom_3xsbc.mom_3x Alum Member
    1501 karma
    I'm taking September. I took June 15 & didn't do so hot but to get into my hometown school I would have a better chance it I improved 5-10 points. I'm going to buy the 3 month package today.