Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Has anyone started in the Mid 130's with 7sage

DavabrahamsDavabrahams Alum Member
edited August 2014 in General 62 karma
Hey fellow Sagers,
I was wondering did anyone hear start out with a 135 or something or something along those lines when they started their prep with 7sage? If yes what is your score now and how did you do it? Thanks! I really need all the motivation that I can get. I plan on taking December and I'm aiming for at least 155

Comments

• CutiePie1050CutiePie1050 Alum Member
    3 karma
    I had a 129 on my 1st PT. Now I am at 135. I could be studying more but I am not. My goal is also a 156. so 4 more months and Ill get there. Hopefully this motivates you.
  • cnguye15cnguye15 Member
    64 karma
    I think it is possible to get low 130s to mid 150 or even 160 if you can perfect LG I recommend you read lots of complicated journals to help on LR and RC for those 4 months and focus on logic game. My score used to be 132 two years ago, took a prep course, got up to 154 for my last pt with -8 on LG but quit studying lsat. And 2 years later, I took the test again and got 162 (with -8 LG but only -4 on RC). The significant improvement has to do that fact that my reading skill has improved tremendously over those years. Now Im working on LG and LR aiming for 170.