Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Taking a break, and we need a comedy/thread for LSAT jokes./ stupid things we hear.

LSATKingsmanLSATKingsman Alum Member
edited July 2016 in General 1024 karma
My friends don't get my LSAT jokes and that makes me sad.

1. Correlation always = Causation

2. The more money you spend on a course the higher the score you will get always.

3. For the games never split into boards.

4. For RC read the questions first, for every passage. Then read all the passages.

5. Read the directions before the section very carefully! They change often!

6. Bring your cell phone to the test center in case they update the center location.

7. Use a different color highlighter for every paragraph on RC to stay organized.

8. The LSAT is a born skill. If you take it the first time and don't score in the 170's you can't ever score that high.

9.For LR let the answers choices guide you. Often times you can have no idea about the stimulus but the right answer choice will just POP out at you.

10. Always read the answer choices first

11. Bring a really loud timer to the testing location to make sure you know when time is up!

12. When you take a PT always look at your score right away. This will provide you vindication that you are actually smart.

13. Use a pen on the scantron so the scoring machine can read the bubbles clearly

14. If you ever do a live BR session and the group is unsure about an answer look it up and tell them. "No guys it's B I looked"

14.5 IF you see 3 A's in a row the next answer can't be A as it is too many.

15. If you get into trouble, panic. It can help you power through questions you normally would miss.

Comments

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    @LSATKingsman said:
    14. If you ever do a live BR session and the group is unsure about an answer look it up and tell them. "No guys it's B I looked"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Free Trial
    104 karma
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • nantesorkestarnantesorkestar Alum Member
    431 karma
    Do the LSAT test writers have pet honeybees or something?
  • sbc.mom_3xsbc.mom_3x Alum Member
    1501 karma
    "I'm just gonna wing it and see how I do" - Me, before the June 2015 LSAT, and after just two pretests. Horrible score! And no, I don't know what I was thinking. lol..